Simply Silver Persians Cattery Persian Cat Review from Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we drove from Kentucky to nearly Chicago to pick up our Sophie. She was known as pink, her collar color. Upon arrival to their CLEAN home, I picked up my Sophie and my husband and Mr. Fuggles got acquainted. He handled him for quite some time and actually tried to get me change my mind. He loved the spot on his head. He had literally the best personality of the entire littler! He was absolutely precious, whereas my Sophie was skiddish at first, which is why my husband loved Mr. Fuggles. He actually wanted him and mentioned getting two! After playing with the kittens, we got our paperwork, and was shown everything by Jesse. Rebecca had known my desire for the pink kitten had grown via the CLEAR photos and videos that I received on a regular basis. I was so afraid the woman before me would choose her, but she didn't, she chose purple collar kitty. Sophie was immediately taken to the vet the next day because we had I believe a 48 hour window. She was given a completely perfect bill of health. That was 3 1/2 years ago. She is my baby to this day. She is gorgeous and known as the "Fancy Feast cat" in our very small town.
When we picked up out kitten, we were warmly greeted. We were allowed all of the interaction time we wanted. Rebecca even asked Jesse to get a pet taxi for us because in our rush, we had forgotten one. I told her I would mail it back or pay her for it, and she said no to both, we still have it.
Sophie was clean, smelled well, and not matted when we got her. She has clear eyes, as did ALL of the kittens. They all will run some when they are younger and intermittent times, but they do outgrow this. Sophie has no staining on her fur around her eyes. She is as close to picture perfect as you can get.
I am not someone who will defend wrong, but I will not watch someone be personally attacked either, when I know how different my experience was. These people went above and beyond in communicating, sending pictures, videos- all high quality, might I add. They made my dream of owning this type of cat come true, and they did do with great professionalism and respect. I was 110% happy with the service and "fluffy product" that we received.
Below, you will see pictures of our kitten purchased from Rebecca and Jesse. The first four were taken the night we brought her home, which is also the same day we picked her up. I have also added a screenshot of Rebecca welcoming the idea of us picking our kitten up. The very last two photos you will see are pictures taken of the kitten in question, Mr. Fuggles, on April 16, which my husband took while I was holding my kitten, and Mr. Fuggles was about to climb up the couch to us. Noticed his fur is not matter, and he looks very clean, as his eyes look clear on this date. Same went for every kitten in that home. I can not fathom his health declining that much in that environment from the time I held him and played with him until he was revived. I will not dispute what you have said ma'am, because I wasn't there, but I can show you that he was NOT in that condition before. He was perfectly healthy when visited in their home in late March. Thank you Rebecca and Jesse for our sweet Sophie. You can see that she has a very passive temperament since my girls love to dress her up, which I believe is because of the love and attenrion she was shown while in your care. Have a blessed day.
The Hess family from Kentucky
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "In November of 2013, we put down a 50% deposit of $1025 on a young Ragdoll Breeder kitten that was to be delivered to us at 10 weeks via an..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "I had purchased a brew station back in June of this year.....i have used this for 3 1/2 months and chrome on the front keeps popping off ! I should..."