I had been charged 27.20 y these *** and then finally after the free trail is over they send the cds to me thank you for tricking me in believing in you simply audiobooks oh and thank you for telling me I have seven days to return it when I cancel.I hope you go out of business .
You guys are trash no worser than trash at least trash acknowledges they are trash. That's a terrible business practice by the way why don't we tell people it's a 15 day trial and wait till it expires then charge them 27 dollars then send the books I bet our customers appreciate that. Maybe you guys should think to sent a email saying hey sorry we don't have any audio books of your book at the time so we can extend your free trail.
Get your *** together simply audiobooks.In the pictures your see my email confirming my canceling account and in the other one your see them all the suddenly sending me audio books after I cancels and they charge me
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- It was trash
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."