I had been charged 27.20 y these *** and then finally after the free trail is over they send the cds to me thank you for tricking me in believing in you simply audiobooks oh and thank you for telling me I have seven days to return it when I cancel.I hope you go out of business .
You guys are trash no worser than trash at least trash acknowledges they are trash. That's a terrible business practice by the way why don't we tell people it's a 15 day trial and wait till it expires then charge them 27 dollars then send the books I bet our customers appreciate that. Maybe you guys should think to sent a email saying hey sorry we don't have any audio books of your book at the time so we can extend your free trail.
Get your *** together simply audiobooks.In the pictures your see my email confirming my canceling account and in the other one your see them all the suddenly sending me audio books after I cancels and they charge me
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- It was trash
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."