Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Wow !Shaum's Chair just won't quit .

A normal American retired steel worker has been fired now. He asked for a raise some months ago and was denied because he was" too old". Now he was fired with no severance just before Christmas "because he was not productive enough". The truth is this man is older but is stout and keeps up with the younger men easily.no one seems to want to take these people to court which is what needs to be done.Shaum's goal is almost complete.

Now there are only about three [English] or normal Americans working there which means No accountability, compensation to pay, or chance of law suit from either the Mennonites or Amish.

Review about: Simply Amish Chair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Simply Amish?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "Some time went by, and 2 triple recliner sofas started peeling, I contacted them again, and I was told it was normal wear and tear..." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more The Dump - Cheap furniture fell apart after 1 year The Dump "Bought three pieces living furniture set, sofa, recliner, and loveseat. All pieces started falling apart after a year. Spent over $3000.00 and worthless ***. We are adults, over 50 years..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more