SIMPLEHUMAN Does NOT honor their warranties , Tell U to GET BENT
Update added by user Jul 12
I'm going to file with the BBB
Original review posted by user Jul 11
i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can sitting around for almost a month before i ever opened the item.
when i did open it there was 2 huge dents on the sides and the main thing is the lids were pinched together and don't want to function and paint is scuffed off and the inside of the can has gouges in it from the lids being pinched it. You can tell the can is brand new and i have pictures of it still sealed in the factory plastic and it still has the tags on it and the stickers so you can tell its brand new, i also have the brand new garbage bags and manuals ect in the can, clearly never used and I ALSO EVEN REGISTERED THE CAN ON SIMPLEHUMANS WEBISTE WHEN I BOUGHT IT , YES I REGISTERED IT . When i opened and discovered the damage i took the item back to the store i bought it from and they told me it was past their return date and was a factory warranty issue .
i message simplehuman for an exchange and tell them my situation with the store and they tell me its not their problem that i need to handle it with the store and i explain even so that i bought it from a store it is the store SELLING SIMPLEHUMAN ITEMS FOR SIMPLEHUMAN they are still REPRESENTING SIMPLEHUMAN .
Either way they kept saying they aren't reliable , and because i bought it at a store they aren't reliable , and then it changed to they needed to know the store i bought it from, then after they confirmed that they wanted a order number i gave them my receipt and still no info on how to exchange , i will be filing with the BBB TODAY !
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer serivce questioning me like im a liar or thief
- Customer service questioning me like im a liar or thief
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- EXCHANGE DEFECTIVE ITEM
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Simplehuman Butterfly Step Trashcan
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I purchased a kindle fire 5th gen, it was new on the market and I wanted something new that will last awhile , BLAH HA HA HA , YEA RIGHT...."
- "i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."