SIMPLEHUMAN Does NOT honor their warranties , Tell U to GET BENT
Update added by user Jul 12, 2016
I'm going to file with the BBB
Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2016
i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can sitting around for almost a month before i ever opened the item.
when i did open it there was 2 huge dents on the sides and the main thing is the lids were pinched together and don't want to function and paint is scuffed off and the inside of the can has gouges in it from the lids being pinched it. You can tell the can is brand new and i have pictures of it still sealed in the factory plastic and it still has the tags on it and the stickers so you can tell its brand new, i also have the brand new garbage bags and manuals ect in the can, clearly never used and I ALSO EVEN REGISTERED THE CAN ON SIMPLEHUMANS WEBISTE WHEN I BOUGHT IT , YES I REGISTERED IT . When i opened and discovered the damage i took the item back to the store i bought it from and they told me it was past their return date and was a factory warranty issue .
i message simplehuman for an exchange and tell them my situation with the store and they tell me its not their problem that i need to handle it with the store and i explain even so that i bought it from a store it is the store SELLING SIMPLEHUMAN ITEMS FOR SIMPLEHUMAN they are still REPRESENTING SIMPLEHUMAN .
Either way they kept saying they aren't reliable , and because i bought it at a store they aren't reliable , and then it changed to they needed to know the store i bought it from, then after they confirmed that they wanted a order number i gave them my receipt and still no info on how to exchange , i will be filing with the BBB TODAY !
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer serivce questioning me like im a liar or thief
- Customer service questioning me like im a liar or thief
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- EXCHANGE DEFECTIVE ITEM
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Simplehuman Butterfly Step Trashcan
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I purchased a kindle fire 5th gen, it was new on the market and I wanted something new that will last awhile , BLAH HA HA HA , YEA RIGHT...."
- "i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can..."