Simple Tire won't honor the price on their website! Very pissed off customer!

2 of 5 Simple Tire reviews

I found the tire I needed from Simple Tire (ContiPro Contact 235/40 R-19), and so I went ahead and tried to order one tire at $129.99 with FREE SHIPPING!

The order won't go through after so many attempts. An error message kept coming up which says, "Error Processing card." I told myself there was something wrong in their website, so I decided to try again in the morning.

This morning, I attempted to make the order, and everything went fine until I clicked on "Place My Order." The very same "Error Processing card" again came up, and try as I might, my order won't go through.

Finally, I clicked on their Chat system, and got a certain Michael on the line -- who kept insisting that the website I am looking at is n old page, and that the new price is now $214.98!

I sent him the link to the webpage I'm looking at, and after he saw it, he remained adamant that it was an incorrect page! When I told him that the webpath is a LIVE link, he still wouldn't budge, and kept telling me that the price of the tire, if I want it it, is $214.98.

PLEASE, PLEASE, EVERYBODY, STAY AWAY FROM THIS BAIT & SWITCH COMPANY. KEEP YOUR MONEY! KEEP YOUR SANITY!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
They won't honor their price commitment on their website!
Preferred solution:
Price reduction
Product or service
Contipro Contact Tire 235 X 40 R 19 96V
Review category
Equipment
review #934992

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Simple Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 5 Simple Tire reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Simple Tire.
Filing a new complaint about
×