Silkn - Sins burns with Bella Flash by Silk'n
I bought this a couple of months ago and it's been pretty good up till now.I did not have discomfort with it at all and it seemed to be working well since I had noticed some reduction in hair growth.
However yesterday, when I was half way through flashing my second arm, I noticed that both my arms were stinging quite badly and I had to stop. I noticed red marks after a while and today there are very obvious burn marks on both of them.
This is quite surprising since I haven't had any issues with it till now; my skin tone and hair color are well within their specified guidelines.I'm not sure that it's safe to use anymore.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "We ordered a $3000 microwave/oven combo from Abe's of Maine. The oven arrived and the exterior packaging and oven appeared to be undamaged. We removed most of the packaging, and..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I had a bad experience with Toytec. The 550 coils were warping in towards the shock body til it looked like they might rub, so Doug sent replacement springs, which..."
- " I just had a guy who knocked on my door and told me he is in a public speaking contest and he needs to win points for the trip..."
- "Our school raised a large sum of money to have a new playground installed and Sun Country Systems Inc of Santa Clarita CA was hired to sell, install our new..."