Irvine, California

I bought this a couple of months ago and it's been pretty good up till now.I did not have discomfort with it at all and it seemed to be working well since I had noticed some reduction in hair growth.

However yesterday, when I was half way through flashing my second arm, I noticed that both my arms were stinging quite badly and I had to stop. I noticed red marks after a while and today there are very obvious burn marks on both of them.

This is quite surprising since I haven't had any issues with it till now; my skin tone and hair color are well within their specified guidelines.I'm not sure that it's safe to use anymore.

Review about: Bellaflash Hair Removal System By Silkn.

Review #920722 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Silkn Hair Remover
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss harmful product / $500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Silkn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Swagtron - Similar experience with Swagway X2 Swagtron "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Returns, attitude, Whole Latte Love, no love here,,,, Whole Latte Love "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more