Silicon Valley Associates - Valerie lam fraud | valerie lam nobel homes
I contacted LAM, after getting a floods of recommendation (I wonder how she managed to serve those to her client prospect) and came out with a terrible negative result.
I was looking for 2 beds 1 bath near Sunnyvale.She promised me of 700 sqft with 2 car parking.
Being busy, I trusted her and booked it without checking it all by myself which was a major blunder on my side.
However after reading reviews, I asked a mate to check who confirmed me of NO CAR PARKING on the said plot!So, I will never recommend her to anyone!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Silicon Valley Associates Home Buying
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I had bought a round trip ticket for my mother from Iran to San fransico 3 months ago. Today she supposed to fly back to Iran with a 9.40..."
- "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."