Signtronix - Horrible warranty service...beware!!!

2 of 62 Signtronix reviews

We purchased a LED programmable window sign and it worked for a couple of months and all of a sudden went out and quit working.Called the company for help, the lady said they would ship a replacement sign to replace our broken one.

Waited and waited and didn't receive the sign and its been 8 weeks later. So, I called Technical Support and got a guy on the phone, put me on hold while he "checked with the factory to see what the holdup was" and just as soon as he got back on the phone it went dead. I called back and immediately said all tech support was busy, I waited on the line for 15 minutes, no one would answer. Over the next 3 days I called morning and afternoon and kept getting the same response.

Finally called and chose the option to speak to an operator. Started explaining why I called and she hung up on me. Called back and no one would answer. That afternoon my wife called from another number and this time someone answered the phone.

This person was supposed to check into the matter and call back and still haven't received a phone call and its been over 24 hours later.

Now I'm fixing to file a complaint with the attorney general of California.This company is not worth putting up with this kind of hassle if you need warranty work!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Led Window Sign 24 X 60
Review category
Advertising
review #936127

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Signtronix? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 62 Signtronix reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.