Roswell, New Mexico

We purchased a LED programmable window sign and it worked for a couple of months and all of a sudden went out and quit working.Called the company for help, the lady said they would ship a replacement sign to replace our broken one.

Waited and waited and didn't receive the sign and its been 8 weeks later. So, I called Technical Support and got a guy on the phone, put me on hold while he "checked with the factory to see what the holdup was" and just as soon as he got back on the phone it went dead. I called back and immediately said all tech support was busy, I waited on the line for 15 minutes, no one would answer. Over the next 3 days I called morning and afternoon and kept getting the same response.

Finally called and chose the option to speak to an operator. Started explaining why I called and she hung up on me. Called back and no one would answer. That afternoon my wife called from another number and this time someone answered the phone.

This person was supposed to check into the matter and call back and still haven't received a phone call and its been over 24 hours later.

Now I'm fixing to file a complaint with the attorney general of California.This company is not worth putting up with this kind of hassle if you need warranty work!!!

Review about: Led Window Sign 24 X 60.

I didn't like: Lack of return options, Warranty fulfillment.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Signtronix Led Sign
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $3000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Signtronix?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.