SignsNow - Be Warned When Buying a Sign
Went to SignsNow based on a recommendation for my restaurant.Adam, the owner, met with us and we described what we wanted.
The lit sign was going to LED instead of neon. He wanted about half up front, but then he wanted the balance before the sign was installed. Adam clearly has no idea about signage. The sign was installed incorrectly, and it was crooked.
Adam finally gave up and gave us $3000 to find someone to fix it...basically he ran. We got another company to fix it. Overall it turned out to be a good thing that Adam couldn't get it right! The sign was not sealed and huge holes were in the back and in the building.
One good rainstorm would have ruined the sign and the building. When we contacted Adam that his $3000 buy off wouldn't cover the fix he agreed to look at the invoice. We've never heard from him again. Be warned if you do business with SignsNow in Marina Del Rey, CA.
Apparently any joker can become a SignsNow representative, so no matter where you live check out this company throughly before hiring them. Also, I recommmend no paying them in full before the job is done.
The pictures I posted show the inside of the letters that weren't sealed, and the LED lights that just fell off the lettering.Apparently they just stuck them on the letters with double tape.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Led Christmas Lights
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..."
- " Here is a descriptive account of the time-line: • 898.32 square feet of VM HS Solid Golden Teak ¾ x 4-3/4"SKU: 10006652/VMGT5/2009 Flooring and Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment were purchased from..."
- "Oxymoron Entertainment's Christopher Mallick and Larry Chavana. Also implicated are Oxymoron Entertainment's "President" whom we will name in the next addition, in addition to related assets and former associates...."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."