SignsNow - Be Warned When Buying a Sign
Went to SignsNow based on a recommendation for my restaurant.Adam, the owner, met with us and we described what we wanted.
The lit sign was going to LED instead of neon. He wanted about half up front, but then he wanted the balance before the sign was installed. Adam clearly has no idea about signage. The sign was installed incorrectly, and it was crooked.
Adam finally gave up and gave us $3000 to find someone to fix it...basically he ran. We got another company to fix it. Overall it turned out to be a good thing that Adam couldn't get it right! The sign was not sealed and huge holes were in the back and in the building.
One good rainstorm would have ruined the sign and the building. When we contacted Adam that his $3000 buy off wouldn't cover the fix he agreed to look at the invoice. We've never heard from him again. Be warned if you do business with SignsNow in Marina Del Rey, CA.
Apparently any joker can become a SignsNow representative, so no matter where you live check out this company throughly before hiring them. Also, I recommmend no paying them in full before the job is done.
The pictures I posted show the inside of the letters that weren't sealed, and the LED lights that just fell off the lettering.Apparently they just stuck them on the letters with double tape.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Led Christmas Lights
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Handyman Service, Portland, Maine I hired Tracy Hayes from Home Advisor (Portland, ME) to repair my deck as per the original deck design. I wanted pressure treated wood, I specified that..."
- "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..."
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- "Oxymoron Entertainment's Christopher Mallick and Larry Chavana. Also implicated are Oxymoron Entertainment's "President" whom we will name in the next addition, in addition to related assets and former associates...."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."