Jeffersonville, Indiana

I am beyond pissed at this scam company- signnetwork.com

You know, it is One Thing if you order something and the company turns out to be a joke. You may be mad (and rightfully so), but at least you can get your money back and order it from someone else.

It is a Completely Different Thing if you order a product that is a "time sensitive" product and not only does the company not deliver the product, lies and cheats.... but you run out of time to have a Reputable Company replace the product. You Would Be Beyond Pissed.

This is what happened to me. Signnetwork.com is a complete fraud company. They claim to make decals for automobiles but they take your money and deliver NOTHING.

DO NOT USE signnetwork.com whatever you do.

I couldn't find any information or reviews on this company before I placed an order. It would have been fortunate if I had, because later I found out I wasn't the first person they have ripped off.

This company claims to make sign decals in a week and ship them out. I ordered some decals from them and they never arrived a month later. I needed the decals because they were an important "Time Sensitive" element in our event advertising. Without the decals, I couldn't use the vehicle in important advertising opportunities effectively.

When I asked why they had never showed up, the answer I got was they were "Lost in the mail."

BUT....

When pressed for evidence that the company had at least shipped them, the company refused to provide this evidence to my payment provider. I had to get a charge back to get my money back!!

>>It was also Too Late for me to get the decals replaced by a Legitimate Company

Review about: The Sign Network And Consulting.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SignNetwork?

Submit review

Comments

Akula
#720334

Hey Janet, you probably got the item and forgot what it was. Maybe you didn't recognize it.

Just like you didn't recognize the A on the BBB website and thought it was an F.

Everyday Normal Guy

Signnetwork.com. The Signnetwork.com is the best sign and lettering company on the net.Top custom vinyl signs website