Signnetwork.com The Sign Network and Consulting is a scam company
I am beyond pissed at this scam company- signnetwork.com
You know, it is One Thing if you order something and the company turns out to be a joke. You may be mad (and rightfully so), but at least you can get your money back and order it from someone else.
It is a Completely Different Thing if you order a product that is a "time sensitive" product and not only does the company not deliver the product, lies and cheats.... but you run out of time to have a Reputable Company replace the product. You Would Be Beyond Pissed.
This is what happened to me. Signnetwork.com is a complete fraud company. They claim to make decals for automobiles but they take your money and deliver NOTHING.
DO NOT USE signnetwork.com whatever you do.
I couldn't find any information or reviews on this company before I placed an order. It would have been fortunate if I had, because later I found out I wasn't the first person they have ripped off.
This company claims to make sign decals in a week and ship them out. I ordered some decals from them and they never arrived a month later. I needed the decals because they were an important "Time Sensitive" element in our event advertising. Without the decals, I couldn't use the vehicle in important advertising opportunities effectively.
When I asked why they had never showed up, the answer I got was they were "Lost in the mail."
When pressed for evidence that the company had at least shipped them, the company refused to provide this evidence to my payment provider. I had to get a charge back to get my money back!!
>>It was also Too Late for me to get the decals replaced by a Legitimate Company
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Sign Network And Consulting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "Subway is one of my favorite restuarants. On 9/25/2016 I went to Subway #13207-0, I ordered 2 chopped Chicken Salads. The "manager" made the salads and did a *** poor..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."