Signature Needle Arts - Ill treatment of loyal customer
They may have good products, but the customer care SUCKS!!!Also, they make their customers wait indefinitely for a replacement of a defective product.
They don't have knitting needles in all sizes. And no compensation, not even free shipping to make customers happy. I am a loyal customer and have spent hundreds of dollars at this company. Why must I feel like I have to eat *** every time I want to order another needle from them?
They have bad attitude.Just because many people are willing to be treated like second class citizens, they think they are hot *** and people will stand for their bad customer treatment.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Signature Knitting Needles
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."