Signature Needle Arts - Ill treatment of loyal customer
They may have good products, but the customer care SUCKS!!!Also, they make their customers wait indefinitely for a replacement of a defective product.
They don't have knitting needles in all sizes. And no compensation, not even free shipping to make customers happy. I am a loyal customer and have spent hundreds of dollars at this company. Why must I feel like I have to eat *** every time I want to order another needle from them?
They have bad attitude.Just because many people are willing to be treated like second class citizens, they think they are hot *** and people will stand for their bad customer treatment.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Signature Knitting Needles
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."