Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Signature Escapes Travel scam .

legacy destinations has changed there name to Signature Escapes to hide there complaints and ruthless sales tactics after investigation from our credit card company we learned that they simply changed there name

DO not do purchase anything or give them your hard earned money for lies on discounted travel Signature Escapes Inc .

My previous post before they changed there name to Signature Escapes

"In this country justice prevails," "they just pilfered tons and tons of money from people. It's a question of there boldness and deceit. It was done with pure malice and intent to defraud the public." please be careful

My wife and I received a letter in the mail that looked like a check. She actually that it was a check (for $1398.00). I knew better and after convincing her it was fake, she called the number on the letter. In order to get this “free gift,” we were instructed to attend a 90 minute presentation which we were told was not a sales presentation.

Something smelt fishy, but my wife convinced me to go and waste our Saturday afternoon, after all it is only 90 minutes of my life for a potential reward. We made the 20 minute drive to a Hilton hotel near the Ft. Lauderdale airport and paid the parking fees the hotel charged us.

After the 2 hour (not 90 minutes) presentation in a freezing cold room I was ready to get our “free gift” and go. During the presentation they promised some unbelievable prices so of course I was a bit skeptical. After telling the salesman that I would not be handing over my credit card to pay their over 10k price tag, all of a sudden the price went down. Then it went down again, and again. Finally somehow I was given the price of $2500 for the same exact program they showed me during the presentation. Now why didn't they just show me that to begin with?!

After telling the salesman Rodger Williams who apparently is the CEO no for the 20th time, the insults started to come. Not only did he insult me, he constantly made inappropriate sexual remarks towards my wife. After a half hour of this, I was pissed, my wife and I started to walk out. We were then told we had to be there to get our “free gifts.” So we came back in the room to get the gift and now all of a sudden we could do a 2 year trial instead for $1500. I signed the dotted line because my wife wanted to do so. It turned out it actually cost $2149, which again I was uncomfortable with spending here, but to make the wife happy I did.

After another half hour in paper work signing our life away, we had spent a total of 3 hours there. Finally we got the prize we were promised for coming in. This is where I was real pissed. The gifts have a “registration fee” of $100 on top of all the taxes and who knows what else. We are expected to blindly send another $100 out just to see our options. This smells more and more like a scam each minute we spend at the place.

We get home and start trying to do some research and see nothing good out on the internet about this company, but we figured you can't always take what people on the internet say as fact. So we got our member info and called the 1-800 number. They told us we had to wait till after we have given up our 3 days rite of rescission (the time which the law allows you to cancel) to use the service were just purchased. Are you counting the red flags here? Don't be as *** as I was!

Finally were able to get online to book a trip and everything that we could book through this so called “wholesale travel” company, we could book on our own FOR LESS! That's right you can go to the same exact places through any travel site for less than what they are charging! Prices were nothing close to what they had showed us during the presentation. After calling several times to try to get my money back, eventually my phone number was blocked.

Do not let these criminals scam you like they scammed me! Rodger Williams is the CEO and Rob Crawford is the owner. They had also informed us that they just opened another office to scam more people in Jacksonville FL. Don't fall for their lies and lose out on thousands like I did, cancel while you still can! The new location is Baton Rouge Louisiana under there new name .

Signature Escapes , Do you're home work

Review about: Signature Escapes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Signature Escapes Vacation Club?

Comments

SoUnHappy24

My husband and I got caught up in this scam.We went to the hotel and listen to the sale pitch and brought into this scam.

While we was there we pull up this web site and stop the transaction and talk to the manager on duty at that time. He inform us that, this is coming from an upset employee that had just got fired. We went under the BBB.org to check them out, we could not pull the information, so the guy that was working with us to make the sale went to a web site and pull up the information on them. How he did it, I don't know.

So we let them finish the transaction.

We finish everything. When we got home I went to the site to pull up trips and see how everything work. So, what they was offering you, you can get it from other travel service like travelocity and etc...

Do not fall for this, it is very hard to get your money back from them. You call everyone on the contract, the ones that gave you their number doing the time of sign up. It takes days or weeks before you hear from anyone. What ever you do, read before signing your name to the dotted line.

You have three days to cancel your membership. We cancel our membership the next day and send it by FedEx. We resend it again certified by USPS. Remember all of this was done before three days.

The number we call at Signature Escape to cancel the contract on that same day 855-822-4697 ext. 413 didn't get an answer, cancellation notice was sent to Signature Escapes, 2755 S....

They said they had received our letter and the amount will be credit back to our card in about 2 weeks. That did not happen. Signature Escapes do not, let me repeat, do not do what they say they are going to do. This was a lesson learn, DO NOT DO BUSINESS OUT OF AN HOTEL WITH ANYONE WITH SIGNATURE ESCAPES, SAVE ON RESORTS, LLC OR ISO OMAHA NAME ON IT.

This has taken us from August 31, 2013 to now December 10, 2013 to be taken care of, thanks to our bank.Please, don't get tangle up with these companies.

ClarkDolltun
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #757660

They are a complete scam they got me and my wife the same way, the names of the owners of this company were disclosed to me by the sales manager William he said they have scammed him out of $28,000 he needed to pay his sales staff. The names of the owners are "Chip Rogan" and "Rob Crowford" and they don't even own the company they just sell a franchise called "Savon Resorts" which is a membership of no value with the offices out of San Diego CA

*** ROB 71 ***le
New York, New York, United States #741443

ROB CRAWFORD IS A DEAD MAN WALKING WATCH OUT AND KEEP AN EYE OVER YOUR SHOULDER WE ARE COMING TO GET YOU BANG BANG YOUR DEAD *** ***

PUNK *** ROB CRAWFORD

ROB CRAWFORD OF SIGNATURE ESCAPES IS A THIEF DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PUNK HE IS A SCAMMER HE OWES THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO DOZENS OF EMPLOYEES AND HAS MANY PENDING LAWSUITS AGAINST HIM IN VARIOUS COURTS AROUND THE COUNTRY STAY AWAY FROM HIM AT ALL COSTS

Mrs Harper101
#720302

Don't ever give 5000 for a claim of any discounts you have to be insane after the reviews and up front charge . Location: Signature Escapes, Inc. 2755 S. Bay ST Suite D, Eustis, FL 32726

Purchased a Gold membership which was to include 100,000 reward credits that were to appear in our account for use within 48 hrs. Additionally, when I got to looking at the site everything they seemed to have told us about their company and our contract were not true. So I tried contacting them at 866-653-2139 ext 818 to get out of the contract but no one would ever call back, I have been leaving emails with reservations' dept since 8-25-2013 through today, continued phone calls still nothing. I want my money back, have told them this as a result of them breaking their contractual agreement and their unseemly way of doing business.

These people have the audacity to think I would be dumb enough to sign a hotel agreement that states when I get to my hotel, that I booked 5 months prior, in Orlando, in peak season, if they tell me "oops we over booked" Signature Escapes has the right to put you in another room of lesser or greater value or better yet cancel your reservation all together and charge you some sort of fees for the financial hardship they incurred. Give me a break the only person that will be incurring a major financial hardship in this situation, along with a lot of frustration would be anyone *** enough to sign that type of an agreement, ludicrous. We are...

havingfun
Tampa, Florida, United States #719639

:) As for any free gift you receive from any company there is always fees and taxes included.Don't complain about a so called free gift when you know there is no such thing.

This also goes for the first price that's offered. We all know that if we say we won't buy at that price that they will lower the price, just as if your purchasing a car or furniture or putting in a lower bid on a house. Come on people quit acting like it's such a scam to lower a price.

As for the vacation packages, well I purchased one. I've already used the reward credits we received when we purchased.

I've had no problem with anyone in the location in which I purchased.

I've had a wonderful experience and have already booked another vacation.:)

Travelingcheaperthanyouall
#719457

You are all idiots!Me and my family bought into this program, and we use it.

Oddly, it WORKS!! I don't understand, maybe it's not the company considering that is a name spread acrossed numerous groups that sell over the country. I am a very HAPPY and PLEASED consumer!

Most of you ***, didn't even by into the program and also the same most of you are pissed about the gifting portion and not the program.Oh well, can't fix ***!

travel

These guys are working in Clarksville, Indiana today.Going for a refund tomorrow morning.....I hope.

Should have known better.

Salesman had whiskey breath.Cost me $5000.

Roger

Obviously, you must work for one of these shyster outfits.I lost $2300 to them...what they do is run this scam for a short time and then change their name and run it again.

Signature escapes must make a fortune off people as *** as me. I would have laughed if it had not been so painful in my wallet, but a year or so later, we went to another one just to see if it was as we suspected. Wonder of wonders, we got the same smooth talker we had the time before. He did not recognize us since he meets so many suckers every day, but I told him he had scammed us and that he knew this was just another scam.

He backed off and he was very nervous. It does no good to contact the AG of the state on Signature escapes ,These people literally change the name of their organization faster than you can change your shoes. I contacted the AG in Indiana and they tried, but could no longer locate the outfit.

PLEASE...DO NOT FALL FOR ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE TELL YOU.

As soon as they cash your check, they are working on their new paperwork.BEWARE.

DEBBIE
Warsaw, Indiana, United States #716585

WE JUST GOT HOME FROM ONE OF THEIR MEETING IN FORT WAYNE, IN.KNOWING HOW THIS COMPANIES ARE, WE JUST LISTENED TO THE PRESENTATION FOR OUR FREE GIFT.

LIKE THEY ALL SAY, THEY DO START LOWERING THE PRICE MORE AND MORE EVERYTIME A NO CAME OUT OF OUR MOUTH. SO PEOPLE IF YOU RECEIVE A LETTER LIKE THAT, UNLESS YOU CAN AFORD WASTING 90 MINUTES OF YOU TIME FOR A FREE TRIP, DONT GO. WE DID GO, BECAUSE WE HAVE GOTTEN LOTS OF FREE TRIPS THIS WAY, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE FIRM AND SAY NO.

ITS ALL A SCAM HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE THIS FREE GIFT.

:( :x