Hey Everyone, I am Justin Culmo, you can find me on Facebook.
This report was a false Facebook targeting by an anonymous user whose intention was to prove how people can be misrepresented on ripoff report and similar sites. :(
I am a proud employee of Sigma and I don't think there is any other company like it in the world. I, personally, do very little on-site travel. My job is mostly sitting at my desk designing custom special effecs in AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor, any reports of my on-site performance is obviously fraudulant, I am not an on-site representative in any way! ;) :DIt was my original intention to defend ripoff report's integrity, but moreso, the integrity of Google Search on this particular Facebook page. I am a user of Ripoff Report and I have used it plenty of times in the past. I believe that false content on the internet is the responsibility of the original writer and the host provider to make sure all content is truthful. I think Ripoff Report does need to look further into their policy of making sure content on the internet is true, and I hope they further their progress.The internet is a very powerful resource for all. I enjoy the power it brings to the less powerful and less fortunate.This is unfortunate, because instead of being met with an intellectual conversation and debate, I was a target of anonymous trolling by a user with a throw-away Facebook Account and other online accounts created only for this one purpose. His account was created today, this report was written today, and it was brought to my attention today. His intention was to get under my skin by showing how this information is permanent record, but instead, I will use it as my voice.
I welcome anyone to comment or respond, submit a rebuttal and show that truth is more powerful in numbers. I thank Ripoff Report for what they do for consumers. Furthermore, I thank all readers for their kindness and acceptance to this situation. Be sure to drop me an email or visit me on Facebook to express your support or concern. I do ask kindly to save any calls for serious product inquires. You are all my fans!
If GuyFawks2015 (aka anonymous throwaway username) was writing a legitimate claim, he would've known what my actual job entails. ;) (oh, burn!)
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Sigma Services Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I love my family , Jesus Christ , and I loved art my entire life ! I was told this was a career and I was treated like dirt..."
- "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..."
- "I was employed by big motoring world around summer last year, I have to be honest the prospects looked pretty good with the offer containing a good wage an a..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I will say I was bery nervous about buying a spa cover over the internet. However, Inlooked at serveral companies online and off, read many reviews and decided to take..."
- "During the course of picking up some furniture they hit my flat screen tv. No damage is visible till you turn it on then lower right side impact area..."