Siemens Customer Service, BSH Home Appliances Ltd.Guarantees Repair for items under warranty within 4-5 days.

Related: Siemens Induction Hob not working in guarantee period

See ITEM 6) If the repair is covered by our guarantee, we will repair or replace the machine within 4-5 working days. Guarantee Conditions here: http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/Files/SiemensNew/Gb/en/Document/CustomerServices/WarrantyConditionsSiemens.pdf. They have had it in the workshop 7 days now and I was told they will not be able to look it until next week. It is very good coffee machine, but the service for what I paid for is not acceptable.

The BHS Agent says in because they are busy this time scale does not apply in this case.

So basically customers are bound terms or conditions, but Siemens is not?This is completely unacceptable and a formal complaint was filed and also to Trading Standards UK.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Siemens Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Siemens?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Your Domes are doomed! Nuwave Oven "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..." Read more Westinghouse - Worst customer service, worst products. Westinghouse "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Original new wave oven great! New new wave oven terrible. Nuwave Oven "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more