Kansas City, Missouri

Show Me Tree and Paving finished the asphalt work on my driveway in one day, then sealed it as well.About 6000+ square feet of driveway.

They stayed off my grass, cleaned up after themselves, and came by to chat about how to maintain the new 3" thick driveway after the job was complete. No money switched hands until I inspected the work, and it's a great looking driveway! The price was right too. I'm thinking this company has turned the corner with the new owners.

I had no issues and expect that they will continue to do inexpensive, quality work in my area.I know several neighbors that had the same experience with Show Me.

Review about: Show Me Tree Service Asphalt Paving.

I liked: Quality and service.

4.8
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Show Me Tree Service?

Comments