Show-Me Puppies West Plains, Mo Sells Sick Dogs
Vernetta and Geary Cockrum of Show-Me Puppies sold us several dogs that are vet. documented as being severely sick.
1. Female diagnosed with distemper, seizures
2. Female diagnosed with pyometra, knee problems
3. Female diagnosed 90% blind and deaf due to neglect of ear infections
4. Male diagnosed with blood in semen
5. Female diagnosed with severe hip displaysia requiring hip surgery
She sold us dogs that she said were bulldogs, in which we called AKC and they told us that the dogs couldn't be verified as english bulldogs, as their lineage was not accurate.
Be very cautious when purchasing dogs from this woman
Please feel free to contact me for veterinary documentation.
We filed suit against her Oct. 2011. will post updates of the court proceedings.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dog Breeder
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Hello...I'm the owner of Big dog kennel I have been in business raising only full reg AKC Rottweilers since 1999 And am in good standing with AKC, they do an..."
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB. The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."