ShopRTACabinets - Scott Ohnmeiss is a FRAUD! I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Scott Ohnmeiss

2 of 3 ShopRTACabinets reviews

I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Scott Ohnmeiss and they were never shipped and I didn't receive a refund. The fake website looked real, the ordering was easy and he was a very smooth talker. Once Scott Ohnmeiss got my money and as the weeks passed my cabinets never arrived. So I kept calling Scott Ohnmeiss but my calls weren't returned. When I emailed him a few more times he finally sent me a tracking number that didn't work, it was fake. I emailed some more and he wrote that the order would be delayed because of the "many" orders they were processing at the time.

After a month Scott Ohnmeiss stopped replying back to my emails, he never called me back from my dozen or so voice mails. I eventually did a search for Scott Ohnmeiss Fraud and realized (too late) from all the complaints on the Internet that his business model is to take money from people, then ignore them for as long as it takes for them to "give up", free money for Scott Ohnmeiss.

As a disabled Veteran that fought in the wars for this country, it's sad that I'm on a limited income to start with, and then to have someone like Scott Ohnmeiss take advantage of me and strip me of 8 months of savings so that now I can't upgrade the kitchen for my wife and kids, I have to start all over, find a real RTA cabinet company or downgrade and go to Home Depot and buy what I can afford.

This is America, yet Scott Ohnmeiss roams free to pillage and plunder and steal, he only cares about himself by stealing from others and his greed allows him to forget about those of us that served with pride for this great country and are not millionaires that can afford a $4400 loss which to me and my family is huge.

I included Scott Ohnmeiss mugshots located here http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/epx-body-team-epx-body-team-scott-ohnmeiss-are-a-fraud-c826720.html

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Kitchen Cabinets
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #955597 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with ShopRTACabinets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 7 No 7
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 3 ShopRTACabinets reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Randy

Nov 17 #1242281

Yep, you're right I checked the dates, here's the original one https://shoprtacabinets.pissedconsumer.com/frank-lamark-of-shop-rta-cabinets-stole-my-money-20161113954195.html the one up above is a Frank Lamark clone, weird. Makes you wonder what this Frank dude is up to putting some other guys name in another persons post? I checked out the Frank Lamark Research page you talked about here and other people posted at other the scam sites with links to a bunch-a-roonie of links where people are not so happy with the dude http://www.peopleferret.com/frank-lamark-research.htm and then I bumped another, a mirror site. http://linkis.com/www.peopleferret.com/JxArQ Thanks for the heads up on the links.

3 0 Reply

Nov 16 #1241799 Glennville, Georgia, United States

This looks like a copy and paste of the original (real) complaint posted in this area, note the date and time stamps with the name "Frank Lamark" removed on this one and another name added along with 2 photo's from Frank Lamark that are not even the same person, not so sure exactly what the two different photo's are about... twins (?).
I read where libel law clearly states:
"A libel plaintiff must generally establish that the alleged libel refers to him or her specifically, that it was published to others, and that some injury (as to reputation) occurred that gives him or her a right to recover damages (as actual, general, presumed, or special damages). The defendant may plead and establish the truth of the statements as a defense."
It looks like there were additional images of Frank Lamark added to the original Frank Lamark Fraud post, I'd share them on social media but I'm almost out of time here.
P.S. Today's word of advice, when you see an old cranky bear... don't poke the bear.
P.P.S. Tomorrow's word of advice, if the bear is smarter then you, you can't hide. P.P.P.S Next weeks advice, when you forget about the bear, he'll forget about you. Yep, I loved bears when I was a child. I had a stuffed one (like most kids) but my youngest Granddaughter lost it when we passed through Chicago back in 2012. OK, enough of this, I have to go get some yard work done (leaves) uuugh! Almost forgot... if you're looking for a one stop page for additional
... Show more

5 0 Reply

Nov 17 #1242286

I too saw this post as Frank LaMark originally.I'm very confused. Am I missing something? Why would the author change it? Or was it Frank LaMark that changed it, but how could he do that?

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about ShopRTACabinets.
Filing a new complaint about
×