ShopRTACabinets - Scott Ohnmeiss is a FRAUD! I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Scott Ohnmeiss
I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Scott Ohnmeiss and they were never shipped and I didn't receive a refund. The fake website looked real, the ordering was easy and he was a very smooth talker. Once Scott Ohnmeiss got my money and as the weeks passed my cabinets never arrived. So I kept calling Scott Ohnmeiss but my calls weren't returned. When I emailed him a few more times he finally sent me a tracking number that didn't work, it was fake. I emailed some more and he wrote that the order would be delayed because of the "many" orders they were processing at the time.
After a month Scott Ohnmeiss stopped replying back to my emails, he never called me back from my dozen or so voice mails. I eventually did a search for Scott Ohnmeiss Fraud and realized (too late) from all the complaints on the Internet that his business model is to take money from people, then ignore them for as long as it takes for them to "give up", free money for Scott Ohnmeiss.
As a disabled Veteran that fought in the wars for this country, it's sad that I'm on a limited income to start with, and then to have someone like Scott Ohnmeiss take advantage of me and strip me of 8 months of savings so that now I can't upgrade the kitchen for my wife and kids, I have to start all over, find a real RTA cabinet company or downgrade and go to Home Depot and buy what I can afford.
This is America, yet Scott Ohnmeiss roams free to pillage and plunder and steal, he only cares about himself by stealing from others and his greed allows him to forget about those of us that served with pride for this great country and are not millionaires that can afford a $4400 loss which to me and my family is huge.
I included Scott Ohnmeiss mugshots located here http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/epx-body-team-epx-body-team-scott-ohnmeiss-are-a-fraud-c826720.html
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "We take the 4:45 daily. The orange peels in this car have been here for 3 weeks. Metra is also spawning fruit flies. This is disgusting and I believe a..."
- "Tricia Sauvé from Trilogy Kitchens in Arlington Heights is a horrible kitchen designer. I provided her company a deposit only for her to send me a design my 3 year..."
- "After the second year of owning the trike the air in the rear shocks kept loosing air. So the third year i took the bike apart because I wanted to..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."