ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark owes me cabinets or refund

1 of 3 ShopRTACabinets reviews

We ordered cabinets in July 2015.Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing.

Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago we got a response to our email asking once again for the cabinets or a refund . We were told that the cabinets just came in and to give them our address again where they were to be shipped.

Havent heard anything since even though numerous emails requesting an update, a delivery date, a refund, etc..NOTHING!He has our money and we have half a kitchen put together and false promises.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Quality of cabinets
  • What I disliked
    • Missing cabinets
    • Poor customer service
    • Ignored emails once money was sent

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Rta Kitchen Cabinets
Review category
Other
review #955782 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with ShopRTACabinets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
1 of 3 ShopRTACabinets reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1249689

This company took $ directly from my bank account, but provided no product or refund.
I ordered kitchen cabinets from ShopRTACabinets.com on 5/26/14 and paid just under $6000. Their website looked good, with great customer ratings. They do not take credit cards, but only direct bank account payments. The website promises delivery in 2-5 weeks. The cabinets were not delivered in that time, and it was almost impossible to reach anyone there to ask for status updates (we have placed upwards of 20 phone calls to the company, but someone named [name] has only answered 1 time). They responded to our email messages twice that the cabinets would ship out the "next week" and once they even responded that the cabinets had already shipped. However, no cabinets ever arrived. Eventually we cancelled our order on 8/12/2014 (through our attorney) but they never responded that they received our cancellation until I complained to the Chicago area BBB (btw, check the complaints for this company and it's affiliated company, Cabinets Direct, both have grades of F for similar issues). The message from Shop RTA Cabinets, via the BBB, was that we would receive our refund within 30 days (as promised on their website). That never came. When we complained again through the BBB, they vaguely responded that they would send the refund "ASAP". We responded that we wanted a date the refund would be sent, but they never responded to the BBB or us after that. It is now 10/28/14 and we have yet to receive
... Show more

1 0 Reply
Bugdout

Nov 28 #1246856

This is Bugdout again and my refund check locked up my bank account for 8 days and the check was no good. I have still been trying to get a refund or cabinets and they stopped answering my emails again 3 months ago. I have filed a claim with the Illinois Attorney Generals office to try the legal system for my refund.

2 0 Reply

Nov 22 #1244718

I was scammed. Ripped-off and defrauded by Frank Lamark of Shop RTA Cabinets and World Craft Cabinetry. I ordered and paid for my mahaogany maple cabinets on February 27th, 2016. $3,981.34. was the total amount that was ACH debited (Via Check)for this order out of my BB&T bank account.
Order #200000637 (placed on February 27, 2016 4:12:54 PM CST)
I was told that I would receive my cabinets in 8 to 12 weeks. 3 months had passed and no cabinets. After numerous emails, online tickets and phone calls I received an email on April 5th stating my order was set to ship in 4 - 8 weeks from the time I placed my order. (Which was February 27th) Once it ships we will be sending you your tracking info.
Dont worry the freight company would call me to set up a delivery and make sure someone is there to sign for it.
Weeks passed and nothing. I emailed on them on May 2nd and then again nothing. On June 29th after asking where were my cabinets I received an email response saying my order was set to ship out next week. Once it ships we will send your tracking info. Months went by and after several emails in July, August and Spetember I have yet to receive a further response even after demanding a refund or my cabinets. There has been no refund or cabinets received to this day. I emailed the company 8 days ago and let them know I would be seeking legal action. I have had no response or commiunication from Frank or RTA cabinets since. Filed a complaint witht the BBB of Chicago and
... Show more

3 0 Reply

Nov 22 #1244525

I purchased $2600 of cabinets from this company on 11/10/14. After repeated shipping delays and excuses, I finally asked to cancel my order.
I was told on 1/26/15 that my refund had shipped. To date the refund still has not shipped.
The company has very poor customer service on top of this. They never answer the phone (automated answering service). In fact if you go to option 2 it just tells you to go online. Online complaint system does not work last I tried.
Do not buy from this company. Spend the extra money and go for a business that has multiple positive reviews from multiple sites. The review company listed on thier site must allow them to pick and choose the results shown. Note that there is no way to provide reviews on thier site.

Roberto

Nov 21 #1244036

Same problem, ordered my cabinets, didn't receive no refund. Called the Illinois States Attorney office, complaining at other sites to get justice and spreading word until he notices me and does something.

Nov 21 #1243713

I had the same problem, ordered my cabinets and all my accessories (they do not accept credit or debit cards by the way), they did not arrive like Frank said, when I finally got a hold of him a month after the expected arrival date, he said they were packaging them up right now and would arrive in 2 weeks. Those 2 weeks past and I called but it went to voice mail, so I emailed over and over and did not hear anything back. It has been too long and he still does not answer his phone, I think he's screening my calls or something like that. I called the Illinois State Attorney Office and they directed me to a form to fill out on their web site so I did. They said they already knew about him and are building a case and for me to be patient. This blows, so much time wasted on this man.

Nov 20 #1243499

Howdy peoples, there is another complaint here at Pissed Consumer that the Frank Lamark guy should send a refund to and soon before the comments start building there too. Looks like visitors are starting to arrive at that page, not sure where they're coming from, maybe Google or some websites, blogs or social media sites linking directly to that post. https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/world-craft-cabinetry/never-received-refund-20151124739680.html Plus there's more complaints at many other complaint sites like rip-off report, complaints board and others. Send them their refunds Frank Lamark, yes - they deserve it, they worked hard for that money, a refund after many months or years of ignoring them is the right thing to finally do.

Nov 20 #1243468

I think that's how it works, when you get ripped off you should goo to a complaint site like this one and post how you got scammed. After that YOU get some "real" help even if it's been over a year then suddenly you get a refund. What does that tell you? If you want your refund then you best start making some noise here and at other complaint sites and force this guy to give you your money back.

5 0 Reply

Nov 18 #1242620 Mchenry, Illinois, United States

****************************************************
***Management ***
This complaint has been resolved according to the customer. See above.
***************************************************

0 5 Reply

Nov 21 #1243719

With all the complaints on you please send proof.

Nov 17 #1242290

That seems to be the pattern with Frank Lamark as reported all over the Internet by hundreds of other people who also got scammed by Frank Lamark. When you search for "Frank Lamark Scam" it's a whole page of websites reporting the same thing about Frank Lamark. You should report it to the Illinois State Attorney Office and the Federal Trade Commission [FTC], it's possible they already have a file on him with address, phone number and all so they can help you get your money back, it's what their paid to do, you know protect the public and all. I wish you luck, so sorry to hear that you got burned by Frank Lamark but if it makes you feel any better you weren't the first and you probably won't be the last unless Frank Lamark is working at a regular job now or is in jail again.

7 0 Reply

Nov 18 #1242629 Mchenry, Illinois, United States

*******************Management *** *****************
This complaint has been resolved according to the customer. See above.

0 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about ShopRTACabinets.
Filing a new complaint about
×