ShopRTACabinets - Frank Lamark of Shop RTA Cabinets Stole My Money

3 of 3 ShopRTACabinets reviews

I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Frank Lamark and they were never shipped and I didn't receive a refund. The fake website looked real, the ordering was easy and he was a very smooth talker. Once Frank Lamark got my money and as the weeks passed my cabinets never arrived. So I kept calling Frank Lamark but my calls weren't returned. When I emailed him a few more times he finally sent me a tracking number that didn't work, it was fake. I emailed some more and he wrote that the order would be delayed because of the "many" orders they were processing at the time.

After a month Frank Lamark stopped replying back to my emails, he never called me back from my dozen or so voice mails. I eventually did a search for Frank Lamark Fraud and realized (too late) from all the complaints on the Internet that his business model is to take money from people, then ignore them for as long as it takes for them to "give up", free money for Frank Lamark.

As a disabled Veteran that fought in the wars for this country, it's sad that I'm on a limited income to start with, and then to have someone like Frank Lamark take advantage of me and strip me of 8 months of savings so that now I can't upgrade the kitchen for my wife and kids, I have to start all over, find a real RTA cabinet company or downgrade and go to Home Depot and buy what I can afford.

This is America, yet Frank Lamark roams free to pillage and plunder and steal, he only cares about himself by stealing from others and his greed allows him to forget about those of us that served with pride for this great country and are not millionaires that can afford a $4400 loss which to me and my family is huge. I complained to the FTC so I'll see how that goes, what else can I do.

I included Frank Lamark mugshots located from a post at a complaints site so you can see who you're dealing with. I wish you luck, it didn't work out for me and my family.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • That my refund was not sent to me
    • That the company has not responded to my request for my refund

Reason of review:
Rta Kitchen Cabinets
Review category
Other
review #954195

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with ShopRTACabinets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
3 of 3 ShopRTACabinets reviews

Dec 14, 2016 #1255599

No one should do business with ShopRTACabinets. I only received half of my order 3+ weeks later than they promised. I was told that their cabinets get lost during shipping all the time and that they simply replace the cabinets with no questions asked. When comparing what ShopRTACabinets said they sent with what UPS said was actually sent, the differences were staggering. I received 3 shipments from ShopRTACabinets and they told me all three times that all the items were sent. Before I received the last 2 shipments from ShopRTACabinets, I called UPS and was told what was actually shipped from their distributor, and co-conspirator Cabinet Mania in Milwaukee, WI, and both times the UPS manifest differed greatly from what ShopRTACabinets told me was sent. In one of the shipments, ShopRTACabinets said they sent me the remaining 30 items I was missing, but the UPS manifest only showed that they had sent 1 item. I made several email and verbal requests for ShopRTACabinets to send me their shipping manifest and they refused or did not reply.
After over 40 emails, countless phone calls, and 3 shipments, they were not able to send me my complete order. ShopRTACabinets eventually said that they could not get the missing cabinets for at least 2 months. I had to cancel the remaining part of my order. I was told they would send me a tally of my refund the next day. When I did not hear from them, I sent 2 more emails and made several calls that did not get answered.
It has been over

Bugdout

Dec 08, 2016 #1252433

This is Bugdout again and my refund check locked up my bank account for 8 days and the check was no good. I have still been trying to get a refund or cabinets and they stopped answering my emails again 3 months ago. I have filed a claim with the Illinois Attorney Generals office to try the legal system for my refund.

Jamison

Dec 08, 2016 #1252429

Frank I think you're blaming this Scott guy because he exposed what your doing to people on his research page.
I just don't think it is possible for one dude to make hundreds of posts on dozens on sites, plus over 100 complaints at the BBB, I can't even pull that one off. I checked his page about you and I didn't see any affiliate links or ads you talked about so I don't know how he can money from that. If he's running a business then he'd be getting visitors from paid advertising or Google searches or some other way, that's what I would do, not a few measly people from some lone complaint site like this or any other complaint site.

Dec 04, 2016 #1249869 Mchenry, Illinois, United States

Complaint #1249690 Below is Fake. If it is real they would have put their name or order number. Find something more to do with your time Scott.

0 1 Reply
Anon

Dec 06, 2016 #1251084

You have no soul Frank. As they say what goes around comes around. What's funny is if you actually sold real cabinets you would probably be making more than your scam.

Dec 03, 2016 #1249690

This company took $ directly from my bank account, but provided no product or refund.
I ordered kitchen cabinets from ShopRTACabinets.com on 5/26/14 and paid just under $6000. Their website looked good, with great customer ratings. They do not take credit cards, but only direct bank account payments. The website promises delivery in 2-5 weeks. The cabinets were not delivered in that time, and it was almost impossible to reach anyone there to ask for status updates (we have placed upwards of 20 phone calls to the company, but someone named [name] has only answered 1 time). They responded to our email messages twice that the cabinets would ship out the "next week" and once they even responded that the cabinets had already shipped. However, no cabinets ever arrived. Eventually we cancelled our order on 8/12/2014 (through our attorney) but they never responded that they received our cancellation until I complained to the Chicago area BBB (btw, check the complaints for this company and it's affiliated company, Cabinets Direct, both have grades of F for similar issues). The message from Shop RTA Cabinets, via the BBB, was that we would receive our refund within 30 days (as promised on their website). That never came. When we complained again through the BBB, they vaguely responded that they would send the refund "ASAP". We responded that we wanted a date the refund would be sent, but they never responded to the BBB or us after that. It is now 10/28/14 and we have yet to receive

2 0 Reply
Bugdout

Nov 28, 2016 #1246853

Nov 27, 2016 #1246644

Ok, I'm tryting to get incontact with Frank LaMark...
please send my refund.
i sent numerous emails and left a million voicemails and no one responds. i have politely asked to please send my Refund and no one tells me the status. only in the beginning they said my order would be shipped the "next week" over 3 times. i had an account online and they have deleted it. i made an order for cabinets for my kitchen and two bathrooms. They charged the check and took the money from my bank but i still dont have my cabinets. And reviews on their website are way different than the negative reviews on BBB and anywhere you google. All i want is my refund., ive been without a kitchen and bathroom for over 5 months and they ruined my thanksgiving, my daughters birthday party plans and christmas. I have a 4year old and a 2 year old and its impossible to be without a kitchen or bathrroms. please email me back or call me.

Kathy

Nov 23, 2016 #1244957

I ordered my cabinets from frank and never got them then the order was delayed because of inventory. He said they will ship and weeks later and no cabinets. I mailed and got a tracking number but it didn't work then I mailed some more then after a month I got a freight shipping number, when I called the shipper they said there is not no order and the number is not in there computer. Kept emailing and calling and no answer never got my cabinets and got no refund.

6 0 Reply
Kathy

Nov 23, 2016 #1244959

sorry, I did something wrong it came up 2 times

Company Management

Nov 22, 2016 #1244550

Dear "Anonymous"
Every complaint online HAS BEEN RESOLVED. Of coarse with exception to the ones that have been fabricated. Below is an update for public record. Also those are the original Fedex numbers and they are only active for a 90 days from when they are active.
Credit website: http://www.fedex.com/us/customersupport/tracking/critical/track.html
If the public has any questions regarding the validity of refunds or delivery they may call us at the number listed on our website.
************************************************ Management Update 11-22-16 ************************************************ 24th of Aug, 2010 by rodr - Customer Name is Ruth Rodriguez - This customer received all there cabinets as well as compensation for their inconvenience and patience. 28th of Jul, 2011 by Looking to find! - After further review we have no record of any order placed by joe@mastercraftremodeling.com. The website mastercraftremodeling.com is also not active. We would need further information to solve this complaint. 19th of Apr, 2012 by Scammed by Frank - This fake post was made by Scott Ohnmeiss who is the owner of the people ferret website he listed. Scott Ohnmeiss makes his money as an affiliate marketer making up fake complaints like this one and driving traffic to his website in hopes of making money on you if you click one of his affiliate links. If you would like to learn more about what an "affiliate marketer" does or hom he makes his money

0 7 Reply
Anon

Dec 06, 2016 #1251087

Lies, Lies, and more lies. Do not TRUST this individual he has no cabinets, the company does not exists. You will have your money stolen.

3 0 Reply
Master Craft

Nov 21, 2016 #1243733

I am amazed that you would dispute this Frank. You are a crook who has ripped people off for years. People like you usually run and hide after stealing from others. You are being investigated by the Illinois Attorney General for fraud but I'm the one who is stating untruths? Here are a few links about this thief but all you have to do is google his name and you will find plenty of evidence of what I have stated.
BBB link: http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/floor-laying-refinishing-and-resurfa... />
He did nothing to resolve the issue. A word to the wise-keep away from this man and any business he is involved in.

9 0 Reply
Silvia

Nov 21, 2016 #1243723

Hi Frank,
I would like to see proof of my refund...
I'm still waiting for the refund... I sent you the correct address back on January 2nd. Which I don't know why you don't have the correct one in the system when I had sent you a "change of address" back in October 2014. How does it take over a month to send a refund... Actually the refund was issued back in mid December... I've been dealing with this headache and haven't had a kitchen or bathroom vanities for 1/2 a year already! You need to give a sincere apology to the other people on this report :( I've tried calling the number you posted but no one ever answers and left multiple voicemails and no returned calls. So basically that number doesn't work. I need you to send the refund via FEDEX already so I can have a tracking number. Silvia

6 0 Reply

Nov 18, 2016 #1242726 El Paso, Arkansas, United States

Just came in from the http://www.peopleferret.com/frank-lamark-research.htm, some doosie links there to Frank Lamark Fraud and Frank Lamark Scam links. One of them points to a page about Frank Lamark at Complaints Board http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/frank-lamark-or-frank-m-lamark-frank-lamark-defrauded-me-c602289.html where there's an arrest poster (bottom of page) about him being a fugitive from the law, apparently located through a Google search. I'm darn sure all those people didn't just "make this stuff up". You can see the fugitive poster at the original Frank Lamark Arrest site here: http://illinois.arrests.org/Arrests/Frank_Lamark_26812180/ Yep, more complaints there too, I'm sure those could not have been "made up" either, some leave their entire names. You can leave your Frank Lamark complaint comments there too. I wish you the best in getting your money refunded from Frank Lamark.
As far as the comments below about spam, does anyone know why Frank Lamark would spam the site with statements about spam! That's just well... weird.

8 0 Reply

Nov 18, 2016 #1242453 Washington, United States

Pretty sad this man sits behind a computer and makes stuff up. Spam

0 12 Reply
Tom B

Nov 20, 2016 #1243180

Came from the People Ferret home page, this is silly. 5 spam comments in a row Mr. Frank Lamark, pretending to be 5 people that just happened upon this site at the very same time on the very same day. Mr. Frank Lamark, you could have at least spaced the fake spam comments out by a few days to make them at least barely believable. If you can do something like that here... what else could you do here such as, well copy and paste that guys original post and then add his name in place of yours (ahem, the time stamp doesn't lie). Anybody search for "Frank Lamark Fraud" or "Frank Lamark Scam" on Google lately, I did and I got an eye full, there's some very angry people out there looking for refunds for cabinets they never received. I believe the Frank Lamark complaint about is real, the question then is why are you Frank Lamark trying so very hard to discredit it... hmmmm.

1-20 of 29 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about ShopRTACabinets.
Filing a new complaint about
×