ShopRTACabinets - Frank Lamark of Shop RTA Cabinets Stole My Money

3 of 3 ShopRTACabinets reviews

I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Frank Lamark and they were never shipped and I didn't receive a refund. The fake website looked real, the ordering was easy and he was a very smooth talker. Once Frank Lamark got my money and as the weeks passed my cabinets never arrived. So I kept calling Frank Lamark but my calls weren't returned. When I emailed him a few more times he finally sent me a tracking number that didn't work, it was fake. I emailed some more and he wrote that the order would be delayed because of the "many" orders they were processing at the time.

After a month Frank Lamark stopped replying back to my emails, he never called me back from my dozen or so voice mails. I eventually did a search for Frank Lamark Fraud and realized (too late) from all the complaints on the Internet that his business model is to take money from people, then ignore them for as long as it takes for them to "give up", free money for Frank Lamark.

As a disabled Veteran that fought in the wars for this country, it's sad that I'm on a limited income to start with, and then to have someone like Frank Lamark take advantage of me and strip me of 8 months of savings so that now I can't upgrade the kitchen for my wife and kids, I have to start all over, find a real RTA cabinet company or downgrade and go to Home Depot and buy what I can afford.

This is America, yet Frank Lamark roams free to pillage and plunder and steal, he only cares about himself by stealing from others and his greed allows him to forget about those of us that served with pride for this great country and are not millionaires that can afford a $4400 loss which to me and my family is huge. I complained to the FTC so I'll see how that goes, what else can I do.

I included Frank Lamark mugshots located from a post at a complaints site so you can see who you're dealing with. I wish you luck, it didn't work out for me and my family.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • That my refund was not sent to me
    • That the company has not responded to my request for my refund

Reason of review:
Rta Kitchen Cabinets
Review category
Other
review #954195 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with ShopRTACabinets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
3 of 3 ShopRTACabinets reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Kathy

Nov 23 #1244959

sorry, I did something wrong it came up 2 times

0 0 Reply
Company Management

Nov 22 #1244550

Dear "Anonymous"
Every complaint online HAS BEEN RESOLVED. Of coarse with exception to the ones that have been fabricated. Below is an update for public record. Also those are the original Fedex numbers and they are only active for a 90 days from when they are active.
Credit website: http://www.fedex.com/us/customersupport/tracking/critical/track.html
If the public has any questions regarding the validity of refunds or delivery they may call us at the number listed on our website.
************************************************ Management Update 11-22-16 ************************************************ 24th of Aug, 2010 by rodr - Customer Name is Ruth Rodriguez - This customer received all there cabinets as well as compensation for their inconvenience and patience. 28th of Jul, 2011 by Looking to find! - After further review we have no record of any order placed by joe@mastercraftremodeling.com. The website mastercraftremodeling.com is also not active. We would need further information to solve this complaint. 19th of Apr, 2012 by Scammed by Frank - This fake post was made by Scott Ohnmeiss who is the owner of the people ferret website he listed. Scott Ohnmeiss makes his money as an affiliate marketer making up fake complaints like this one and driving traffic to his website in hopes of making money on you if you click one of his affiliate links. If you would like to learn more about what an "affiliate marketer" does or hom he makes his money

0 5 Reply
Anon

2 days ago #1251087

Lies, Lies, and more lies. Do not TRUST this individual he has no cabinets, the company does not exists. You will have your money stolen.

1 0 Reply
Master Craft

Nov 21 #1243733

I am amazed that you would dispute this Frank. You are a crook who has ripped people off for years. People like you usually run and hide after stealing from others. You are being investigated by the Illinois Attorney General for fraud but I'm the one who is stating untruths? Here are a few links about this thief but all you have to do is google his name and you will find plenty of evidence of what I have stated.
BBB link: http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/floor-laying-refinishing-and-resurfa... />
He did nothing to resolve the issue. A word to the wise-keep away from this man and any business he is involved in.

7 0 Reply
Silvia

Nov 21 #1243723

Hi Frank,
I would like to see proof of my refund...
I'm still waiting for the refund... I sent you the correct address back on January 2nd. Which I don't know why you don't have the correct one in the system when I had sent you a "change of address" back in October 2014. How does it take over a month to send a refund... Actually the refund was issued back in mid December... I've been dealing with this headache and haven't had a kitchen or bathroom vanities for 1/2 a year already! You need to give a sincere apology to the other people on this report :( I've tried calling the number you posted but no one ever answers and left multiple voicemails and no returned calls. So basically that number doesn't work. I need you to send the refund via FEDEX already so I can have a tracking number. Silvia

5 0 Reply

Nov 18 #1242726 El Paso, Arkansas, United States

Just came in from the http://www.peopleferret.com/frank-lamark-research.htm, some doosie links there to Frank Lamark Fraud and Frank Lamark Scam links. One of them points to a page about Frank Lamark at Complaints Board http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/frank-lamark-or-frank-m-lamark-frank-lamark-defrauded-me-c602289.html where there's an arrest poster (bottom of page) about him being a fugitive from the law, apparently located through a Google search. I'm darn sure all those people didn't just "make this stuff up". You can see the fugitive poster at the original Frank Lamark Arrest site here: http://illinois.arrests.org/Arrests/Frank_Lamark_26812180/ Yep, more complaints there too, I'm sure those could not have been "made up" either, some leave their entire names. You can leave your Frank Lamark complaint comments there too. I wish you the best in getting your money refunded from Frank Lamark.
As far as the comments below about spam, does anyone know why Frank Lamark would spam the site with statements about spam! That's just well... weird.

6 0 Reply

Nov 18 #1242453 Washington, United States

Pretty sad this man sits behind a computer and makes stuff up. Spam

0 10 Reply
Tom B

Nov 20 #1243180

Came from the People Ferret home page, this is silly. 5 spam comments in a row Mr. Frank Lamark, pretending to be 5 people that just happened upon this site at the very same time on the very same day. Mr. Frank Lamark, you could have at least spaced the fake spam comments out by a few days to make them at least barely believable. If you can do something like that here... what else could you do here such as, well copy and paste that guys original post and then add his name in place of yours (ahem, the time stamp doesn't lie). Anybody search for "Frank Lamark Fraud" or "Frank Lamark Scam" on Google lately, I did and I got an eye full, there's some very angry people out there looking for refunds for cabinets they never received. I believe the Frank Lamark complaint about is real, the question then is why are you Frank Lamark trying so very hard to discredit it... hmmmm.

4 0 Reply

Nov 18 #1242446

Spam sounds like the original poster Scott Ohnmeiss. Flagged also

0 10 Reply

Nov 17 #1242102 Jacksonville, Florida, United States

First off. "Mediator" or "DisabledVeteranGuy" or Scott Ohnmeiss or who ever you want to hide behind. You typing that long drawn out excuse for a rebuttal shows you are exactly that, a coward. NO ONE has the time in the busy life to type all that let alone read all that. You can't even admit it. I'm sorry to say you're the one who needs to go make something of yourself instead of making half *** affiliate marketing websites pitching free coffee or a MLM scheme. What else is listed on your business card. Amway salesman, Ambit Energy sales person or Herbalife pitchman.
You can either continue to post fake reviews and make up stuff or quit now before one day someone shows up at your door on Hickory St. with a court order. I really hope you have enough money in your piggy bank to defend yourself. If you want to be a man you can call me to talk to me like a man or you can hide behind a keyboard like a coward. Your choice Scott. You have my numbers...

Nov 17 #1242057 Glennville, Georgia, United States

Hey ya'll, I just came in from the site that the mediator person talked about: http://www.peopleferret.com/frank-lamark-research.htm and it's all there in full color with links to dozens of websites about Frank Lamark fraud and Frank Lamark Scam and complaint stuff. I saw the copy and paste he did on that other guy on the other page, not sure what that was supposed to do, a smoke screen maybe, confuse the public? I darn well saw through that. OK ya'll, my 2 cents.

10 0 Reply
The Mediator

Nov 16 #1241880

Hey guys I just did a test. I went to Google and typed in "Frank Lamark Fraud" and the entire page was filled with a ton of websites where complaints were made against you Frank Lamark, some dating back 7 or 8 years or more, dozens of sites and thousands of people.
I then typed in the other guys name and only three (3) entries came up, all 3 were posted within the last two (2) days! Those 3 complaints were exact clones of the original (real) complaint above except... instead of your Frank Lamark name as above... the other guys name was put in it's place instead and then "someone" reposted the fake complaints, hmmmm, geeeezus, I'm serious. Frank did you take out your name then put in someone elses name and then reposted them. If not you then who would do such a thing, what would the motivation be, who would benefit from it. Sorry, thinking out loud.
I say to everyone - do the Google search test for yourself, Google does NOT lie, it just can't. If there is an integrity issue here everyone sorry Frank you are the BIG winner I'm convinced now because my buddy Mr. Google just showed me.
I checked out the People site you mentioned: http://www.peopleferret.com/frank-lamark-research.htm but I'm pretty sure defamation "only" applies if it's not true so if that's the case then all the websites that page links to would have to mean that all those thousands of people out there complaining about you are not telling the truth, I'm sure the odds are NOT in your favor with a

11 0 Reply

Nov 16 #1241641 Mchenry, Illinois, United States

This is a fake review posted by Scott Ohnmeiss from Crossett Arkansas who also owns the people ferret website. What Scott doesn't know, or is in denial about, that internet defamation is a crime. If he wants to continue to sit behind a keyboard in his underwear and be a coward so be it. Just to let Scott know all these fake reviews he likes to post are tracked by an attorney just slowly building a case. Keep it up Scott your giving tons of great stuff to go off of!

Renaldo

Nov 22 #1244325

Frank this only works when you have a reputation to begin with! After checking you out online that you have shown the entire planet that you do NOT have a reputation that can be damaged any more then it already is from all the online complaints on your shady business dealings. At http://www.abbottlaw.com/defamation.html they say "A plaintiff is "libel-proof" when his reputation has been irreparably stained by prior publications. At the point the challenged statements are published, then, plaintiff's reputation is already so damaged that a plaintiff cannot recover more than nominal damages for subsequent defamatory statements." So you spend $10,000 to sue and when you lose because the statements are found to be "true" then you're out your $10,000, then you pay the court fees and the defendants attorney fees and then you get counter-sued for real defamation for what you did at: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/shoprtacabinets/scott-ohnmeiss-is-a-fraud-i-ordered-4400-worth-of-kitchen-cabinets-from-scott-ohnmeiss-20161115955597.html By then you probably won't be able to pay for your Internet service so you can respond to all the complaints out there about you. It sounds to me bud you're making a lame threat to stop people from complaining about what you are doing, I doubt it will work based on real law and it sure won't be happening using Frank Lamark law, just saying.

6 0 Reply

Nov 16 #1241522 Mchenry, Illinois, United States

I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Scott Ohnmeiss and they were never shipped and I didn't receive a refund. The fake website looked real, the ordering was easy and he was a very smooth talker. Once Scott Ohnmeiss got my money and as the weeks passed my cabinets never arrived. So I kept calling Scott Ohnmeiss but my calls weren't returned. When I emailed him a few more times he finally sent me a tracking number that didn't work, it was fake. I emailed some more and he wrote that the order would be delayed because of the "many" orders they were processing at the time.
After a month Scott Ohnmeiss stopped replying back to my emails, he never called me back from my dozen or so voice mails. I eventually did a search for Scott Ohnmeiss Fraud and realized (too late) from all the complaints on the Internet that his business model is to take money from people, then ignore them for as long as it takes for them to "give up", free money for Scott Ohnmeiss.
As a disabled Veteran that fought in the wars for this country, it's sad that I'm on a limited income to start with, and then to have someone like Scott Ohnmeiss take advantage of me and strip me of 8 months of savings so that now I can't upgrade the kitchen for my wife and kids, I have to start all over, find a real RTA cabinet company or downgrade and go to Home Depot and buy what I can afford.
This is America, yet Scott Ohnmeiss roams free to pillage and plunder and steal, he only cares about himself by

Scott-Ohnmeiss

Nov 15 #1241247 Mchenry, Illinois, United States

1 10 Reply

1-20 of 26 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.