Shop Notice - Horrible Policy. Horrible Customer Service. Increase in pricing of products?
I had ordered a pair of shoes from this site simply because I could not find it elsewhere with the lack of information I had on it (obvious from the product name).Once the product had arrived, I had found that it seemed to be used; the box top did not belong to the shoebox it was shipped in, the soles where dirty, and there were cracks in the center of both heels.
The shoes ended up not fitting, so I figured to ask for an exchange since I adored those shoes. I had tried multiple times calling and emailing the customer service department to which I reach a voice mail or receive the generic "We are working as hard as we can to respond" emails. Days would pass with no response from the company. Once they did respond, they told me I couldn't exchange it.
I replied back asking if I could return it for credit, that way they wouldn't be losing any money; again, no response. I was fed up with their lack of response, so I emailed again demanding a refund. This time I received an immediate response from the customer service manager basically telling me that nothing could be done; that all items from them were new and unworn and any defective items should have been brought up within 12hrs of the time received. No where was that mentioned in their policy.
The policy worded on the invoice and the one on their site do not match up and can be read/interpreted different. Can't wear the shoes and out $80.
When hoping for a return for store credit so that I could purchase something else from them, I had decided to do some research on the item of interest. The product listed on their site is called "Porcelain Blue Floral Long Sleeve Romper" for $109.00 (tax & shipping costs not included). Similar to the shoes, there was no further detail of the brand.
I searched for the product elsewhere and had found that it was an outdated Lioness product.
Furthermore, the product was sold elsewhere for about half the price that Notice Mag listed it for.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I would never recommend anyone to go to Aaron's. Im here in Newport News, Virginia and i have had the worst experience with them yesterday. They completely screwed up my..."
- "So this is the worst company ever! I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived. The suit looked..."
- "We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep. We were given a quote and scheduled an installation..."