Shop Notice - Horrible Policy. Horrible Customer Service. Increase in pricing of products?
I had ordered a pair of shoes from this site simply because I could not find it elsewhere with the lack of information I had on it (obvious from the product name).Once the product had arrived, I had found that it seemed to be used; the box top did not belong to the shoebox it was shipped in, the soles where dirty, and there were cracks in the center of both heels.
The shoes ended up not fitting, so I figured to ask for an exchange since I adored those shoes. I had tried multiple times calling and emailing the customer service department to which I reach a voice mail or receive the generic "We are working as hard as we can to respond" emails. Days would pass with no response from the company. Once they did respond, they told me I couldn't exchange it.
I replied back asking if I could return it for credit, that way they wouldn't be losing any money; again, no response. I was fed up with their lack of response, so I emailed again demanding a refund. This time I received an immediate response from the customer service manager basically telling me that nothing could be done; that all items from them were new and unworn and any defective items should have been brought up within 12hrs of the time received. No where was that mentioned in their policy.
The policy worded on the invoice and the one on their site do not match up and can be read/interpreted different. Can't wear the shoes and out $80.
When hoping for a return for store credit so that I could purchase something else from them, I had decided to do some research on the item of interest. The product listed on their site is called "Porcelain Blue Floral Long Sleeve Romper" for $109.00 (tax & shipping costs not included). Similar to the shoes, there was no further detail of the brand.
I searched for the product elsewhere and had found that it was an outdated Lioness product.
Furthermore, the product was sold elsewhere for about half the price that Notice Mag listed it for.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I recently bought a Shorai battery from these guys and lemme tell ya, the experience was awesome. I paid the same price as I would have from eBay or Amazon..."
- "Attached 5 screen shots of someone contacting Poshmark users, asking to email them photos. The amount of requests sent are very alarming, so far there are 22 requests sent to..."
- "If April Arguin or Nikki Levin suggest that you paypal them directly to avoid fees, DON'T DO IT. Make sure it is marked for Goods and Services. That is definitely..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."