Shop Notice - Horrible Policy. Horrible Customer Service. Increase in pricing of products?

2 of 2 Shop Notice reviews

I had ordered a pair of shoes from this site simply because I could not find it elsewhere with the lack of information I had on it (obvious from the product name).Once the product had arrived, I had found that it seemed to be used; the box top did not belong to the shoebox it was shipped in, the soles where dirty, and there were cracks in the center of both heels.

The shoes ended up not fitting, so I figured to ask for an exchange since I adored those shoes. I had tried multiple times calling and emailing the customer service department to which I reach a voice mail or receive the generic "We are working as hard as we can to respond" emails. Days would pass with no response from the company. Once they did respond, they told me I couldn't exchange it.

I replied back asking if I could return it for credit, that way they wouldn't be losing any money; again, no response. I was fed up with their lack of response, so I emailed again demanding a refund. This time I received an immediate response from the customer service manager basically telling me that nothing could be done; that all items from them were new and unworn and any defective items should have been brought up within 12hrs of the time received. No where was that mentioned in their policy.

The policy worded on the invoice and the one on their site do not match up and can be read/interpreted different. Can't wear the shoes and out $80.

When hoping for a return for store credit so that I could purchase something else from them, I had decided to do some research on the item of interest. The product listed on their site is called "Porcelain Blue Floral Long Sleeve Romper" for $109.00 (tax & shipping costs not included). Similar to the shoes, there was no further detail of the brand.

I searched for the product elsewhere and had found that it was an outdated Lioness product.

Furthermore, the product was sold elsewhere for about half the price that Notice Mag listed it for.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nude Ankle Heels
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #832000 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Shop Notice? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Shop Notice reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Shop Notice.
Filing a new complaint about
×