Shoneys Manager Review from Spencerport, New York
Shoneys Flatwoods WV.
Went there on a tues. afternoon about 3. The greeter was polite, server was ok, Manager was an absolute *** when I complained about the tbone special taseted like vinegar. She said to me "its the A1 sauce" I didn't use A1, "then it must be the spice you put on" like I carry around a f×÷π®g spice rack with me. She assured me the meat wasnt maranaded in vinegar or anything. I asked her if she ever tried it? "Im a vegetarian" she said rudely.
On top of that the buffet food was bland & tasteless. The only upside was the salad bar was good it had a limited selection but the ingredients were fresh
To make a long story short, the food is lackluster at best, the service SUCKS, the customer is wrong, & the music is so loud you feel like youre in a night club, and thou you complain no discount offered.
A Waste of $20.00
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."