Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Well you would think someone who has been in business for 35+ years would treat someone better than this. But it is 2012 and I guess times have changed.

Called for some parts and when describing what I needed I was interrupted several times....So i politely asked if I may speak and explain. The response I was given was this, "No you may not...goodbye". At that point I was hung up on.

So I called back in hopes to speak with the Owner/manager maybe....Surprisingly they were all to busy to speak to me...When I attempted to explain what happen( because the lady asked me), the same guy came on the line to speak over both of us and said, " No you may not speak, no you may not complain, and no...you may not order parts", then hung up again....Not sure what happen really lol...But I'd say they do not need anymore new business. They are freshly tapped out of room for new clients I guess, and this was their way of telling me that.

Shokan New and Used Audi parts...According to them they have been the leading Audi parts resource since 1980 O.o.....How?

www.shokan.com

Review about: New And Used Audi Parts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shokan?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion