Peotone, Illinois

SCF Mammoth comp toe boot

Related: Shoes For Crews - Poor quality. NO Customer Service! Save your money.

When I first bought the shoes through a company I worked for where you were strongly recommended to use SFC, but were offered two other brands, they made my body numb from my toes to my chest. It was very hard to work and continued for weeks. When they finally broke in they were comfortable. However. Today will be the last time I wear these boots as safety boots. They're strictly for outdoor fun now as I had a skidsteer bucket dropped on one.

The JCB260eco diesel skidsteer isn't light but also isn't massive. The boot did protect my toes but not nearly well enough, as now my toes are bruised and swollen.

ALSO. AND perhaps more importantly to those who won't be working with heavy machinery. The boots starting coming apart at the seam of the leather and rubber. Which made them more or less water resistant instead of waterproof. And the pieces of metal that hold the string on the boot started to come out of the boot. About half of them are still attached making the fit loose and all around just ugly.

The boots were about 3 months old when I first noticed this and they're only...4-5 months now.

Review about: Sfc Shoes.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shoes For Crews Boots
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shoes For Crews?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.