Holliston, Massachusetts

Despite having an 'unsubscribe' email option, my request has still not been honored over a month later.I continue to receive at least one to two email blasts a day.

Their subscriptions page indicates that getting of their mail list can take up to 10 business days, but it has been significantly longer than that and my patience has worn thin. I have resorted to marking all email from Shoebuy as SPAM, and I will never do business with them again.

Zappos doesn't offer as good discounts, but their customer service is unparalleled.There are other online, reputable retailers that do have sales, such as onlineshoes

I didn't like: Return policy and email harrassment.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shoebuy?

Comments

Same thing happened to me - they won't unsubscribe me from emails even after I got them on the phone and screamed at them. Next time I'm in Boston I'm going to pay them a visit and make them remove me from emails while I stand over them.