Update by user Dec 03, 2015

As I was packing up the sneakers to return, I noticed a card in the box. They have the audacity to include an old advertising card in the box which still says free shipping and free returns every day. Unreal!

Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2015

I just went to return 2 pair of sneakers I purchased from Shoebuy, only to find out about a new "restocking" fee they instituted.I called up, and they are worthless.

My family is loyal customers, but not anymore.

I asked them how customers were supposed to know about it, and they said it was changed on their website. Of course when I asked why they couldn't simply just send an e-mail to all customers of their MAJOR policy change, I got silence.

As I've seen online, they have lost MANY customers over this change, and unwillingness to accommodate loyal customers.So long Shoebuy.

Review about: Sneakers.

I didn't like: Hidden cost restock fee that no one mentioned, Refund policy, Return policy, Getting screwed out of 14 dollars.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $14
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Shoebuy?

Comments

You are so right -- they DON'T care.They blocked me from writing negative comments on FB, so I am on every other site I can think of, warning people off them.

My net loss was $30 on $150-worth of shoes (I kept 2 of 6 pairs). If you go on their FB wall, you can see one woman even wrote on Dec 12 that she spent her only Christmas money on her kids to buy them Uggs, but when Shoebuy finally let her know they wouldn't ship in time for Christmas, she tried to get her money back and they ignored her calls and sat on her money. No presents for the kids, and their father is terminally ill to boot.

She even wrote the CEO and he ignored her too.This is why I want to spread the word about their hidden return fee and awful service.