Texas City, Texas

Terrible customer service at silsbee plaza shoe dept in silsbee texas.Walkes into the location and asked for an item, to be told by Kacey that they were on the very last aisle at the very top.

Related: Shoe Show - Poor service even when ShoeShow makes a mistake!

Therefore i had to grab a bench and move it over, climb on top of it to reach the children's boots.

Apparently Kacey was preoccupied by the other associate and the other associates boyfriend who stood at the counter the whole time to help us.I myself would not want a customer climbing to reach anything for fear of them injuring themselves.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shoe Show Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shoe Show?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Shoe Show - Returning Shoes Shoe Show "There are two types of companies: Those that thrive on a loyal customer base by keeping their customers happy, and those that rely on a constant in-flow of new customers..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more