I, too, fell for the wonderful deal and purchased two tangerine Rockport adirondack chairs along with the tangerine round folding table on 29 June 2016.I followed the the company's instructions and purchased the Rust-oleum Painter's Touch 2x Ultra Cover, 12 oz.

Clear Spray, the recommended protectant against weather, heat, and sunlight. And because my new furniture would be placed in direct sunlight, I sprayed 1coat of protectant right away prior to use, as instructed. By September, I realized I was cheated out of $258! The chairs are fading and I have no idea what color the table is now (light orange?).

The paint is chipping, the wood is splitting. Where is the quality? Where is the Cedar?

Please, Today Show, Steals and Deals, NEVER promote the Shine Company AGAIN!!!!!!Shine Company, I desire a full refund and suggest you not sell another table or chair.

Review about: Shine Company Inc Models 4617Ta And 4108Ta.

1.2
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $299
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Shine Company?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Poshmark - BEWARE!!! POSH MARK IS A SCAMMER'S DREAM WEBSITE Poshmark "Posh Mark's policies make sense and sound fair, until one needs them. PM policy states item must be returned within 3 days or the sale is considered final. PM makes..." Read more Other Company - Matthew Smith of Matthew John Smith LTD SCAMMER Other Company "Avoid doing business with financial consultant /analyst Matthew Smith and his company Matthew John Smith LTD are located in London United Kingdom. I was going to hire Matthew Smith for..." Read more The Sanctuary 1860 - Death threats by Sanctuary 1860 Portugal Ayahuasca Retreat partner Johannes Maasland against Spiritual Master The Sanctuary 1860 "This Ayahuasca retreat center partnered up with another retreat center called Earth Connection Portugal in October 2016 run by their sister and brother-in-law named Johannes Maasland. The Sanctuary still offer..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more