I, too, fell for the wonderful deal and purchased two tangerine Rockport adirondack chairs along with the tangerine round folding table on 29 June 2016.I followed the the company's instructions and purchased the Rust-oleum Painter's Touch 2x Ultra Cover, 12 oz.

Clear Spray, the recommended protectant against weather, heat, and sunlight. And because my new furniture would be placed in direct sunlight, I sprayed 1coat of protectant right away prior to use, as instructed. By September, I realized I was cheated out of $258! The chairs are fading and I have no idea what color the table is now (light orange?).

The paint is chipping, the wood is splitting. Where is the quality? Where is the Cedar?

Please, Today Show, Steals and Deals, NEVER promote the Shine Company AGAIN!!!!!!Shine Company, I desire a full refund and suggest you not sell another table or chair.

Review about: Shine Company Inc Models 4617Ta And 4108Ta.

1.2
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $299
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Shine Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Shine Company - Jill's Steals and Deals Adirondack Chairs are cheap damaged fakes!  Not what was promoted. Shine Company "On July 29, 2016 I ordered 2 adirondak Chairs & a table (made by Shine Company in Chino, CA). I finally received my 2 chairs today (but no table..." Read more Two8spirit8mystic8blogspot Mystic Persia scammed me! Her classes her basic and fraudulent. Teaching information from youtube nothing new. Mystic Persia "I had taken some classes and signed up on her blogspot. http://two8spirit8mystic8.blogspot.com/ which was a red flag because when I asked her about her website she said she had someone..." Read more Grab Taxi - Pissed off indeed. Grab Taxi "I booked 3 taxi's in a row earlier tonight in Bangkok through GRAB Taxi. Not one of them came to pick me up at my hostel, and because of this,..." Read more Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Bad Integrity, Cult Behaviour, Controlling Behaviour, Bad Mouthing Ipswich Buddhist Centre "Cult behaviour, control, various abuses of nationwide Triratna movement reported in UK press, risk of abuse, caution advised. Caution is advised with this Buddhist cult who have branches all over..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more