Austin, Texas

On July 29, 2016 I ordered 2 adirondak Chairs & a table (made by Shine Company in Chino, CA). I finally received my 2 chairs today (but no table yet.) These were the chairs recommended by Jill's Steals & Deals on the Today Show the day before.

Both chairs had chipping damage to the paint. This allowed me to see the wood beneath. It is not Cedar wood as I was promised, but some other cheap soft wood. I rechecked their site, and the chairs (model #4617LG) are advertised as cedar.

I've contacted the company, but had no response. I want a full refund including shipping since I did not receive what I was promised. The chairs are made in China.

Does the Today Show stand behind what the promote?

I'm very disappointed.

Review about: Shine Company Inc Model 4617Lg.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shine Company Chair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $299
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Shine Company?

Comments

Hi, I'm a customer service representative with www.Shine-Deals.com.We're sorry to hear that you received chairs with chipping damage to the paint.

Please send me your customer information or transaction ID so that I may contact you directly to discuss a resolution.My email address is info@shine-deals.com

Adelina C.