Bought a horseshoe wall decor from them (see link provided). It looked so nice on the website, but when it arrived I was so very disappointed. On the website image it looks like they have wood pieces on the side and copper tags at the bottom. WRONG. All the flat decors are printed papers except for the center silhouette piece, which was also cheaply made.

The only real materials they used are 1 horseshoe, some plastic beads, a (probably premade) metal-like flower (from some crafts store maybe), and a few pieces of patterned papers. And they charge all this for $30? Really?

And worse still, when I looked up their return policy, they are charging "a little" $10 for return handling? I'm still trying to figure out if that's on top of shipping cost. Other companies sometimes do this with a provided shipping slip, which is understandable, but I've never seen companies charge a $10 handling fee for returns. This is robbery.

Review about: Lucky Horse Co To The Moon And Back Horseshoe Wall Decor.

I didn't like: Retrun fee policy, Price, Quality, Handling fee.

1.1
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor quality, misleading online info, severely overpriced / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sheplers Western Wear?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.