Sheplers Western Wear - The price on screen was not what I was charged for boots.

42 of 64 Sheplers Western Wear reviews

I was interested in the boots because they were 39 dollars off the original price for total sale price of 139.99.The is the only reason I had decided to purchase these boots from this site.

I can purchase the boots at the original price at any retail store that carries them. During payment process for the boots the price in red on every page was 139.99. I my opinion this is fraud, or at least a method of deceiving customers. There was no place for me to cancel the order on a page that had the original price.

When I processed payment the price reverted from 139.99 to the original price of 179.99.See attached screenshots.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
42 of 64 Sheplers Western Wear reviews

Feb 07 #1282511 Ventura, California, United States

It shows the original price was shown but they deducted the coupon, leaving you with the $139
balance, with free shipping. If I'm reading everything right? It's kind of hard to make everything out with it being blurred out. I can't see where they charged you the full price you're talking about.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.