I financed a motorcycle with them almost 2 yrs ago and am about ready to pay if off.Bought a Kawasaki Ninja ZX 1400.
No problems. I will use them again for another bike. Great small loans which keeps your credit diversified while keeping your money in the bank. Keep your payments set to autopay and you will never have to worry.
I am very satisfied with them. They are a division of BB&T. My fico is 804, and I have an auto loan & mortgage and many cc's too. Just stating this as info for anyone wishing to get a loan via Sheffield.
I rate them an A+.See you guys soon!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Customer support
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "I ordered take out shooters from the Steak 'n Shake in Trinity Florida. I feel you need to see what they gave me. It looks like they just tore off..."
- "My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to..."
- "I placed an order online and received all the items via UPS except for one item which it said had to be picked up in the store. After waiting..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."