Minneapolis, Minnesota
100% full Not resolved

Print Execution did not meet the Proof Quality!!!

We chose sheet-labels for the reasonable prices and low minimums, in additional to the quick turnaround.We approved LEGIBLE proofs and received $250 worth of un-readable labels.

Their customer service team treated us poorly, handed us off repeatedly, did not return calls or emails in a timely fashion, and ultimately DID NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR POOR QUALITY. The exchange ultimately took a month of our time and $250 of our small business's resources.

Don't rely on their 4-star reviews for customer service, quality, and a team of designers that are happy to help you!

Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Review about: Custom Printed Labels.

I didn't like: Product quality.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $279
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with SheetLabel?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

BEWARE - HOVERBOARDER.COM Hoverboarder "HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM. ***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more National Reward Center - I did all I needed to do and they didn't count it National Reward Center "They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so. The first..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more