Scams/ Fraud links named www.shearmaster.co.uk/products.php SHEAR MASTER
I have seen unlawful activity on www.shearmaster.co.uk/ They theft/copied product images and deep links code from my website, and they are using it on their own website.
You can visit few scam links for reference below.
Now, what can I do about this kind of people? If someone have information, please share with us or write comments or contact directly.
If any buyers have inquiry about our products please send inquiry by visiting our website or email us at email@example.com and save your money and yourself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Barber Scissors
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "The memories are still fresh in our minds. Recently I and my husband visited Bali, Indonesia on our honeymoon trip. One of our friends from Bali, suggested us to stay..."
- "Those guys behind (AtomPark) were legit in the past, but now they become scammers and started to rip off customers as well as affiliates. I was promoting their products from..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."