Islamabad, Islamabad

I have seen unlawful activity on www.shearmaster.co.uk/ They theft/copied product images and deep links code from my website, and they are using it on their own website.

You can visit few scam links for reference below.

My Request:

Now, what can I do about this kind of people? If someone have information, please share with us or write comments or contact directly.

Important note:

If any buyers have inquiry about our products please send inquiry by visiting our website or email us at info@varietyscissors.com and save your money and yourself.

Review about: Barber Scissors.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shear Master?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more EBAY MEMBERS ARE GOOD TARGETS FOR SCAMMERS Ebay "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more