100 Falling Acorn Ave, Groveland, FL 34736, USA
1.5

Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it.

9 months to get a cabinet door and I had to call the mfg. myself to get one! Shea told me the Mfg. did not have a customer service department.

After 9 months I sent one email and had door in a week! 18 months to get bad sod replaced and they would not pay the excess water bill. Only one or two of the original subs came back for warranty work - the rest had qiut or been fired. They want you to be a "Happy Member" but will do ANYTHING for the sale.

Customer service is like Keystone Cops!

Get everything in writing PERIOD. Signed: A very UN HAPPY MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Shea Corp. needs to know problems here..

I liked: Weather.

Comments

We are building a Shea custom house. I never comment on stuff but felt compelled to save you from our experience.

Do not build with Shea. It has been a nightmare since day 1.

harry_carma_80
Denver, Colorado, United States #1343684

We are considering building with Shea, are you still unhappy with them?

to harry_carma_80 Sidney, Ohio, United States #1343721

We loaded our mover last WED and got the *** OUT! HOA is a joke, almost as bad as Shea. Believe me when I say they will LIE< CHEAT< and Steal (Their sale manager got caught takeing realtors resale signs!!) Get it in writing or they will cheat you!!

Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States #1267144

They have now "dumped" their grass problem on the HOA and have washed their hands of leaving everyone else holding the bag!

to Anonymous Sidney, Ohio, United States #1343765

They will also "turn" over a Club House that needs MAJOR work. Kitchen too small, really screwed up pool system.

horrible acoustics and more. It was built to impress you to BUY BUY BUY!

As I have said before GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING AND SIGNED OR THEY WILL GET YOU! The HOA is a joke, with Shea and a couple of residents doing what THEYwant!!!