1.3
Turnaround Time

From the day I moved in, there was no one to welcome me. I didn't have a responder to get into the complex.

I was locked out of my house three times and Shea said there was nothing they could do. I get no reception for my cell phone. My tile has a lippage problem. In other orders, I have fallen several time and the last time resulted in a concussion.

There are still unresolved problems inside of the house. I was told by one of my customer service people to "just live with it." No one listens and no one cares if I have a safe home to live in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shea Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: People who left because they had integrity.

I didn't like: Everything from the move in to amenities to priciing.

Comments

user14608004

I’m sorry to hear about your fall and hope you are ok. That is a personal injury lawsuit waiting at your fingertips there.

Make sure you have documentation on all your contact with Shea employees.

Hire an attorney file a lawsuit and they will more than likely offer to buy your house back.I unfortunately have been dealing an ongoing assortment of lies and a constant lack of accountability since I have moved into my Shea home in October. I have found the only way to get your local customer service rep to do what they are responsible for is to contact the corporate offices in Arizona and what they are willing to do is limited to corporate policy.