4.5K views

It has come to my attention that when you buy a home from a company that they would back what they tell you. Well when it comes to customer service Shea homes has none .

I had some work that was written in writting to be done, well because I waited longer than they wanted me to they told me that they will not honor there agreement.

well I spoke to everyone all the way to the CEO and still they told me that they back there employees even though they were wrong!! I would not buy from shea homes ever again....

Comments

to ATrinh, Eastvale, California. Los Angeles, California, United States #637287

Has Shea resolved any of the list problems yet? We are looking at a Shea home in a new development in Rancho Mission Viejo.

I have a Shea home and it has been a complete nightmare. Walls are not level/straight, upstairs shower not properly constructed; causing water damage in roof above living room and now columns and overhang on front porch you can see was built at a slant causing unnessary build up of water and rotting columns. Not what you would expect for a $300k house!

Hello,

Our customer service department would be happy to discuss this issue with you. Please contact us at customerservice@sheahomes.com

to Shea Homes #589053

I was thinking about buying one of your Calif homes but now I'm not sure

to tmarc Antioch, California, United States #1263656

Did you ever buy? I'm considering a purchase as well in Northern California.

After reading all this..

I'm not sure either. This is scary.