On June I called Customer Service about a large black spot behind back burner on my stove. Vickie came out to check.

Took a picture and sent it in to someone. Was told the spot was from not cleaning, or cooking on that particular burner. I resented the not cleaning statement. I never use that burner, and if I did it should be able to with stand heat from the cooking.

It is a back splash. I was told to use products recommended by Vickie to remove the large and if that didn't work, she could recommend someone who could remove the spot at a charge to me. I went out to purchase the product and then started to think. The problem is not from something I did.

. It seems like a defect in the material. I have a bad place on the sink and nothing was done about it. It basically was brushed off as a defect in the material and there isn't anything we "Shea", can do about it.

I didn't persue that. The spot on back splash is too large to let go .

I think Shea should take care of the problem. I do hope o hear from you.

Carolyn Anderson caanderson1999@sbcglobal.net SadSad

Preferred solution: HHave Shea try to remove spot and if can't, replace that portion of back splash..

Shea Homes Pros: Weather, Weather layout of house interior, Weather layout of the house activities close to home.

Comments