1.4K views
2.2
Turnaround Time

We had our 5 month inspection and it was areed that our windows in our stacking doors had to be replaced along with several windows in the house. I did not want it done immediately because of the weather.

But we have now lived here nearly 9 months and I have tried to contact both our service rep and Shea Homes 3 times and twice respectively and have gotton absolutely not response from either source. Also there has been a problem with my upgraded stove top (GE) since day one. I had GE service out but have never gotten replacement parts as promised. After 5 months I contacted Shea customer service and fwas told that it would be taken care of but again no response.

I would appreciate even a notification that someone has "heard" me. Judy McCoy Alondra Homes RMV, CA 92694

Product or Service Mentioned: Shea Homes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: All service people.

Comments

shea homes trilogy orlando says it is a gated community. The front gate has some daily coverage no night coverage. However the construction continues with other gates wide open monday to friday no monitoring and multiple home break ins.