1200 Clubhouse Dr, Rio Vista, CA 94571

The new house 2016, I purchased was built on soil that was not compacted, there was no soils report done on this particular lot. As a result of compaction issues, the house has settled way beyond alotted construction standards.

It moves constantly, causing cracks in the foundation, interior and exterior walls. The house is lopsided, door jammed and unable to open, other doors unable to lock. The windows are out of square and leak. Home not sealed allowing large bug, insects and rodent into the house.

Shea did not honor 10 year builders warranty within the first 12 months. My bedroom flooded and they refused to make repairs, had to obtain an attorney. The home is poorly built with cheap low end windows, toilets, fausets that function poorly. Electrical wiring fails to accommodate vacuum cleaners hair dryers, the circuit breaker switches off, light switch caught on fire My neighbors had to replace their toilets.

My toilet/ plumbing stop up with normal use.

My house moves, light fixtures shakes, rattle continuously as an estimated 15,000 heavy weight commercial trucks pass my house daily. Buying a Shea home has been the biggest mistake of my life and I believe Shea has put my home investment and my personal financial well-being at risk, in my senior years.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Shea Homes Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments