Resolved

Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly.It all started because she claim "Extended Arms" posted too many times on Craigslist out posting her listings.

We also have more statements, pictures and voice recorded conversations from the phone calls we received by Ms. Hall. We Also have snapshots of the FAKE business she created "Extended Reach Cleaning Team" using her middle name "Machel" as owner to lure in our clients. She's now claiming we are slandering her because we investigated and posted her criminal background online and alerted the public of her scams.

This sum it up to the LIAR.WE REST OUR CASE.

I didn't like: Untrustworthy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Present Proof Tonya Wigner Hall is a Liar, Scammer and Harrassed Extended Arms Unprovokenly

Had an Experience with She Can Clean Green?

Comments

cindi liles
Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1311626

Tonya Wigner scammed me out of $1,315. for supposebly cleaning my house.She stole house hold items from me, harrassed me,I am handicapped & had not had my house cleaned good in 3 yrs.

This woman needs to be put out of business & be held accountable,she's using the name "She can clean" 901-406-2348

People need to get a life and get on with it.Work together!

Not against!

Buddy14

We posted PROOF of your harassment and slandering to our company from the beginning.You have no valid complaints nor proof to back up your claim that our company harassed you.

While you were busy creating lies and posting negative reviews on our company after we BUSTED you, We were busy building a case against you that will soon be heard in court. Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors NEVER posted one lie about you, What we posted were FACTS given to us when your criminal background was ran to alert the public of your scams. You are the one telling the lies. If you would not bothered us from the beginning all of this would have been prevented.

We were only advertising our business on Craigslist like every one else when you started harrassing us about Over-Posting, then came the racial phone calls, harassing text messages, fake appointments, and the fake business "Extended Reach Cleaning" you created using your middle name (Machel) as the owner to lure in our clients. Of course, We filed 2 police reports, hired a private investigator, started civil preceding and ran a criminal background check on you to alert the public of your vicious attacks and fradulent activity which led to us finding out that you are a career criminal with a long lenghty criminal background that stretches 5 states across the U.S..................................................................................................when you found out you had been EXPOSED, YOU COUNTERED...

There is none!!! .................................WE ARE GOD FEARING PEOPLE AT EXTENDED ARMS CLEANING CONTRACTORS......................AND WE BELIEVE IN TREATING EVERYONE FAIR AND EQUAL REGARDLESS OF COLOR,RACE,SEXUALITY ETC.................WE ARE A PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER AND YOU SHOULD PRACTICE TO BE A LITTLE BETTER THAN WHAT YOU ARE IF YOU ARE IN THE INDUSTRY. STOP WORRYING ABOUT OTHER COMPANIES AND FOCUS ON YOUR OWN BUSINESS MAYBE YOU CAN BUILD A BETTER BRAND FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD OF TRYING TO RANK BY TALKING DOWN, HARASSING, SLANDERING AND BOTHERING OTHERS IN THE SAME INDUSTRY. LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE, THERE's enough money out here for EVERYONE, BUT YOU MUST GO AT MAKING IT THE RIGHTEOUS WAY.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MRS.WIGNER- HALL

cindi liles
to Buddy14 Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1311629

include me for the lawsuit,I hate her, she took me for $1,315. & stole many items

Buddy14

Oh No Liar, No altering craigslist posts that's why we took photos so you could not claim we altered the text.This is not all, We have snapshots of every lie you told from the beginning to the end we have more.

While you were busy constantly posting lies about Extended Arms, Extended Arms were busy building a case against you. How can you deny these posts of yours we have in pictures? You can't. You are running out of lies to tell to defend yourself.

I advise you to leave Extended Arms alone before you dig yourself a deeper hole. I want you to keep in mind.

You cannot delete none of these lies posted on this website.It can and will be used against you, We set you up again Liar!

desperate syber stalker

Pathetic altered edited c-list postings soo pathetic..its so obivious how desperate you are!!!" No more replies to your ranting lies you are an extended joke..not to mention dumb to show your hand....start that!!!

Now off to work..you should TRY to find you some instead of syber stalking and harsssing me!!

to desperate syber stalker #1023127

This retard can't even spell "cyber".I just stumbled across this, makes me sick.

People are so FN ***.