Concord, New Hampshire

I went to 5 different Shaws from NH to MA.The assistant mgr Jason from Concord on 20 D'Amanta St was the only person not to work with me.

The baby plano is being done over. I'm in need of fomula and its expensive. I ask when it being completed and he gave me a line of nothing. I also work in retail and understand how they are done and the whole process.

I was willing to buy the fomula being marked down. All the other store have completed there section but not this store has not. I was so upset he didnt even take the time to look when the plano is due to change. Didnt take my number.

Could care less of me being a customer. The plano could be being done todsy and he didnt have the respect to even fine out and help me out. Where is the care from the employees. I would like to have a respond on when the store is getting the baby update.

Thank you.Danielle

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shaws?

Submit review

Comments

Rooney
Concord, New Hampshire, United States #1017293

I have no idea what you're talking about -- what's a plano, and why does it need baby formula?

30dwallace
to Rooney Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States #1017297

Do you work for Shaws?

LadyScot

Obviously not, and neither do I, since neither one of us know what the *** a plano is or what this person is blathering on about.