Kansas City, Missouri

I was referred to Shawnee mission kia from a family friend and figured i was put in right hands.At first it started off great.

I was given Al as my sales rep and he was great (at first). We test drove a optima 2013 loaded for 15800. It was perfect i fell in love with the car and was ready to fill out paper work to see if i got approved. During that process i went outside to take a picture of the car and there was a SOLD sign in the window.

Disappointed i was ready to leave but Al insisted there would be another car of my liking. He showed me a 2014 kia optima that was not loaded but had everything but the navigation and it had 20,000 less miles. He told me since a car got sold out from under me (first strike) then he would hold his word on 15,800 from the previous car. I agreed we went back to do paperwork and to see if i could get approved.

That night i found out i was approved but that was for $381 a month on a 19% interest rate!!! ummmm NOO! i went else where and got a cash loan for 17,000 with payments of $300 a month with 9% interest. Seemed more reasonable so i told them i could do the deal and was ready to buy.

Then i was informed that he didn't realize the year and miles on the car and upped my price from 15,800 to 16,900. (strike two) I'm sorry but that is horrible business. You knew the year and the miles on the car because you ran the numbers the first time for my approval. I agree the car is worth that price but when you run numbers by a customer you don't up the price when i'm ready to sign the deal.

I am extremely disappointed on how i was handled and i will not ever recommend someone to do business with those type of people.They can not be trusted and can't stand by their word.

Review about: 2013 Kia Optima.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shawnee Mission Kia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.