Hilliard, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

I have lived in about 15 different places, and I have never seen carpet this bad.Even the cheap apartment I rented after college had better quality than the 3rd level upgrade I paid thousands of dollars extra to upgrade for my new home.

My boyfriend and I have no kids, no pets, do not wear shoes in the house, and the Shaw carpet we purchased looks like it's several years old and frizzing even in the corners where no one walks. After 1 month of moving in, we noticed the fraying. In areas where we do walk it looks EVEN worse. America's Floor Source contacted Shaw, who sent an independent contractor to investigate.

The contractor told me he was out in my neighborhood a few days prior because one of my neighbors was complaining about the same issue. I just received a letter today saying that there is nothing wrong with the carpet. So... just a word of warning, if you want frizzy, matted, thin carpet then contact Shaw Floors and America's Floor Source.

Otherwise, I would look elsewhere. Since Shaw doesn't care, I will have to replace the carpet on my own dime. Very disappointing...!

Pictures are attached.Compare the carpet they gave me (pics 1, 2, and 3) to the carpet in the show room (pic 4).

Review about: Shaw Carpet Starlight Summer Straw 2Upall.

I liked: Show room sample.

I didn't like: Quality of the carpet installed.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $8000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Shaw Floors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.