7195 Adairsville Hwy, Adairsville, GA 30103
1.5

We bought our home in August of 2013. The carpet and floors were in terrible shape due to pet issues and had to be replaced.

We opted for wood laminate throughout our main living area, (kitchen/dining, living room, and sunroom). We had a licensed contractor install all the flooring for us, as it over 900 sq. ft.. By the time our floors were less than 2 ;years old we were noticing egdes curling and just genetal irregularities in the floor which we were very unhappy about.

Even the slightest spill, which I always wipe up promptly, would cause the seams to buckle and they would NOT ever flatten back out.

In December of 2015 we made a claim to Shaw and in January of 2016 you sent a third party out to tdue to take a look. We were then notified by mail that due to the fact that IN A TWENTY FOOR SPAN our floors were a MERE 4/16ths of an inch off level, you would NOT stand behind your warranty!!!!!!!! WE were appalled by the complete lack of customer service on your end!!!!! I possible, our sloors are looking worse than before and back in approx March I talked to one of your representatives named Cheynetta, and she told me she would be sending my claim on to your corporate offices.

As of yet I have heard NOTHING from you.

Once again I am APALLED at the poor customer service I have received from your company. I would really appreciate it if someone would respond to my complaint in a timely manner!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shaw Floors Laminate Flooring.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Shaw Floors Cons: Failure of this floor, Quality and service, I hate the flooring and not fond of the company.

• Shaw Lvt