1.3
Style and Design

What is the issue with Shaw Repel flooring sold to Menards? Is it seconds?

I cannot for the life of me get it to snap together. I have a tapping block, pull bar, I push. I wiggle, I tap, and all it does is come apart the opposite end I'm working. I pull it back out tip it back up at an angle, start the process all over again and same BS.

I got clamps out, cut some blocks out of a drop to fit into the grove, I start the whole process all over again maybe by the grace of God it finally may click in. What the *** The butt edges have to be glued? really? I like how their site asks projected installation Date and Timeline.

I may be done by Christmas 2019 at this rate.

What a *** product. I will NEVER buy this again.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Color and finish.

I didn't like: How it assembled.

Comments

This is an example of why I ceased and desisted with do it yourself large projects. You're hung from Day-1 if the materials are substandard.

I admit that I don't understand every trade in the world, but there are things with which I am comfortable (electricity, painting) and things I am not (plumbing, flooring) etc...I know exactly how frustrated you must be right about now but you managed to maintain your SENSE OF HUMOR and crack a joke about Christmas 2019! Good !!

There is nothing unreasonable in your post and I hope you get the thing straightened out by ... Valentine's Day ?