Additional Fees
Style and Design

As an Interior Designer, I specified a Shaw LVT flooring for a client based on the look of the sample and the durability claims. From the moment of professional installation we had problems with the lock system.

The system would not lock or lie flat, was raised on 1 half and looked terrible. I first went to my supplier who tried to rectify this through Shaw with no success. Shaw was adamant that their product was not at fault and insisted we have an "independent" representative examine it. She came out and was just plain nasty, determining after looking at this mess it was "reasonable tolerances".

Shaw said I needed to have it reinstalled by a Shaw certified installer which I did at my expense. This installer fixed it as best he could but he said it was definitely defective product.

Shaw refused to reopen the case, I have never used another Shaw product and I have told every colleague and client about my issue with Shaw advising them of the poor quality and service.Now a year later the floor is totally buckled, scratched and needs to be replaced. It cost me money, professional harm and time to use Shaw and I'll never do it again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shaw Floors Flooring.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Shaw Floors Pros: Sample, Show room sample.

Shaw Floors Cons: Quality and service.

• Shaw Lvt

Comments

i have the same flooring and issue going on with Shaw.

Did any of this communication occur in writing ?

@Anonymous

No I dealt directly with the supplier and company over many months.