1313 Lawrence Dr, De Pere, WI 54115, USA

We purchased 940 sq. ft.

of the Citadel Dublin Pine - beautiful flooring until our installer tried to put it in. It wouldn't fit together correctly, kept popping apart, wouldn't stay down. My installer has done floors for over 30 years and has never had so many problems. He spent 2 full days trying to lay down just 1/4 of what was to be installed and gave up We had to pull apart and return everything - over 52 cases!!

Very upset Buyers beware when Shaw Flooring is on sale - DO NOT BUY IT!! It is cheap and poorly made I spent over $1500 on a beautiful floor that I picked out that I thought was going to look beautiful and what a disappointment

Product or Service Mentioned: Shaw Floors Vinyl Flooring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Shaw Floors Pros: Show room sample, Way the floor looked initially.

Shaw Floors Cons: Poor quality of flooring.

• Shaw Floors Carpet

Comments

Same thing happened to us. Tore it up and reinstalled losing a number of pieces in the removal.

Contacted Shaw they told me to file a complaint with the supplier. Supplier gave me a form. Said it takes a long time to hear from them. Returned unopened boxes and went elsewhere to purchase a different product.

Out the cost of double installation and the new flooring.

Pulse the floor is still popping up. Ugh

What did the inspector say was wrong with the floor?