I moved into my condo just over a year ago when it was done being built. The floors are made by Shaw.

I have uneven planks so when you walk on the floor barefoot it pinches the skin on the bottom of your foot and has caused small cuts on my feet. I'm a diabetic and can't afford to get wounds or infections on my feet. It has chipped off in two places. The edges have turned up some and it is very noticeable!

The flooring company that put in the floors had an independent, unbiased inspector look at my floors after my several complaints. This inspector determined and told me that it was a MANUFACTURER ISSUE and turned in his report. Shaw denied the claim! My floors look and feel like they're 20 + years old instead of 1 year old!

Shaw obviously has no faith in their floors because they don't back up their own product! Their customer service is non-existent! They're just there to make a big buck and don't care about the customers or that their flooring is the WORST! I'm hoping that the flooring company that sold it will stand behind the product they sold and make it right because Shaw isn't going to do squat!

I am telling anybody and everybody I know never to use Shaw and to spread the word! * I have several pictures and videos but I couldn't get them to upload.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shaw Floors Flooring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments