I had new LVP flooring by shaw put in my whole new house in July 2017.

The installer has since closed his business. I had another flooring store that sells shaws products come out to look at it and they have told me that it is defected material.

I don't know what to do now. I have spent $25,000 on these floors that look awful. I would like someone from Shaws to come out and look at it. It is going to cost me a fortune to replace the floors because now they have to take it up which means more money.

I want this resolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be like moving in all over again. Boxing up everything the dust that will be everywhere with them taking up the floors. It looked so nice in the show room.

When I mentioned it to the installer (who also owned the store I bought it from) he just said to me, when you get window treatments in it won't look so bad!) I live on 15 acres I was not planning on window treatments! I feel that a company like Shaw should stand behind their products.

I have never have written a complaint before, but this is just too much money to let it go. I need it resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shaw Floors Vinyl Flooring.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Flooring, I hate the flooring, Damaged flooring.

Comments

Don’t purchase vinyl flooring. Terrible!

The floors separate after a couple days .

Costco does not back you up even buying from them. Spend the extra money and buy real hardwood.