Chesterton, Indiana

Do not buy ($1,200) a drawer microwave manufactured by Sharp.When installed in a cabinet as designed, the unit blows the moisture from the heated product down the front of the cabinet causing the wood to rot.

Sharp customer service stated I need to "purchase" an additional kit that is designed for a flush mount install. My unit was not flush mount installed. Sharp sent a tech to my house and he witnessed the issue and did not know of a fix.

I paid $1,200 for a microwave.

I should not have to pay any additional for it to work as designed.

If you have one of these units installed as designed, cook a couple of potatoes and watch the water roll down your cabinet.You will be replacing your cabinet.

Review about: Sharp Smd2470As Microwave Drawer Oven.

I didn't like: Being accused of installing unit incorrectly, Horrible customer service.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Fix the unit properly at Sharps expense. I shoudl not have to spend any additional money nor install additional parts when the unit is installed as designed.

Had an Experience with Sharp?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.